have 2 bats for SALE

davidsoftball

Outstanding Bad Dealer
i have a CNT+ 26oz and a 26oz syn2 dont know how much hits on them cuz i did get both of them on trade.. i will get pic's up by 8pm thanks see if yall can help me out thanks

26oz CNT+(( ASKING 300$)))
26oz SYN2((ASKING 95$)))

Last edited:

davidsoftball

Outstanding Bad Dealer
how dose that work... when u do a cash deal and not a trade.... sorry to ask that but as u can see i am new member

davidsoftball

Outstanding Bad Dealer
hey guys i have a problem i have lots of pm... for the syn2 26oz that i post for 95$$ but i am very nervesd to do a cash deal on here cuz what if i dont get my cash for it cuz i am a new member this guy((D.BALLERS))) is located in f.t.w about 35mins from me he tould me he will give me 85$$ for it i lose 10$... but i have TOULD some othere bro member that they r 1st in line what can i do about this (((DONT WANT TO GET A BAD NAME 4 MY SELF))) PLZ HELP ME OUT....

99pontiac_ta

Addicted to Softballfans
sell it to whoever is first in line that will pay your asking price. the easiest way to get your money is to set up a paypal account. board members are you asking you to ship first because you are new on the board and have not accumulated any feedback.

davidsoftball

Outstanding Bad Dealer
thanks for helping me out.. but dose paypal charge 2 us them ... do i pay for that or who ever GETS the bat pays for it... lmk thanks alot (99PONTIAC TA))

dtf

Extra Hitter
the person that gets the bat pays nothing but the list price...you should have read the rules of buying and selling before posting a bat...you will have to take a cut on paypal fees and on shipping

davidsoftball

Outstanding Bad Dealer
sorry guys i been sooo BUSY at wock have not had time to get on as u can see if u need pics the best i can do right now is going to be phone pics tell friday okay lmk