HB Cartel

thebestpr21

Addicted to Softballfans
My buddy owns one and he says its the best utrip Demarini he has swung and that its up there with Miken/Worth performance wise. But that its not a bat you want to BP. Webbing within the first 20-30 swings. Hotness off the wrapper

THESHOE

Starting Player
Sounds like a Mistress repaint then.... Which makes a whack load of sense.

My buddy owns one and he says its the best utrip Demarini he has swung and that its up there with Miken/Worth performance wise. But that its not a bat you want to BP. Webbing within the first 20-30 swings. Hotness off the wrapper

chile

Bad Ape
Not quite a repaint. Feels a little lighter than the mistress. And has a different handle.

there is a noticeably different feel from the handle...I was curious to see what others have to say about it. mine webbed up a lot more than my TM (barely noticeable) a lot faster

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
there is a noticeably different feel from the handle...I was curious to see what others have to say about it. mine webbed up a lot more than my TM (barely noticeable) a lot faster
I like the feel of the cartel better. Neither should be used in BP though. Put maybe 50 swings on either of them and they are good.

[GALLERY=media, 29318]2EF79230-C9EF-4C73-B634-3EC6D35AE315 by Ballsohard posted Feb 12, 2018 at 9:35 PM[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 29317]B1502B43-A5EC-47A5-A437-37F486A05C8A by Ballsohard posted Feb 12, 2018 at 9:34 PM[/GALLERY]

Took the wrapper off mine tonight wanted to just put a bucket on it and didn’t even make it through a bucket it was indoor and it wasn’t cold can’t really give a review maybe got 10-15 swings before it blew up

Bow Commander

[GALLERY=media, 29318]2EF79230-C9EF-4C73-B634-3EC6D35AE315 by Ballsohard posted Feb 12, 2018 at 9:35 PM[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 29317]B1502B43-A5EC-47A5-A437-37F486A05C8A by Ballsohard posted Feb 12, 2018 at 9:34 PM[/GALLERY]

Took the wrapper off mine tonight wanted to just put a bucket on it and didn’t even make it through a bucket it was indoor and it wasn’t cold can’t really give a review maybe got 10-15 swings before it blew up

Your pics are private. I wanna see this ****.

chile

Bad Ape

...before it blew up

wonder what the return options are...if it's gonna be this bad, I figure I should blow mine up and go with what I get for a return....

bird25

34/30 Club #25

What balls were you hitting? Were they stored in the garage or in a heated space before you took them to hit?

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans

Not to be a sceptic, but I feel like I hear this, LITERALLY, every year with DeMarini. I am actually pretty close to breaking down and checking out a Cartel but come on, can we get some constructive feedback instead of "Best utrip bat they have ever made" cliché?

chile

Bad Ape
...can we get some constructive feedback instead of "Best utrip bat they have ever made" cliché?

haven't hit the new NB but the Malice, TM and Cartel are reeeaaally good. I was really skeptical but got a good price on my first cartel and am really happy with it...gonna grab a few more in case durability becomes a problem ;)...

Last edited:
Reactions: Wik

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans
haven't hit the new NB but the Malice, TM and Cartel are reeeaaally good. I was really skeptical but got a good price on my first cartel and am really happy with it...gonna grab a few more in case durability becomes a problem ;)...

How about EL (or lack there of)?

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans
Talking to a guy about trading my NIW Mutant Haze for a slightly used Cartel....feel like an idiot even considering it :/

thebestpr21

Addicted to Softballfans
Bro, i agree with you. “Demarini was back” last year with the Newbreed. Ebded up being BS. Difference this year is that the great feedback about the TM and Cartel is not only coming from the Demarini groupies, but basically everyone that swings them. I still havent swung them, but the feedback is too good to not be true. Even from none Demarini fans.

If you are going to do that trade, make sure you get really cood pics of the barrel as Demarini gave up some durability to increase perfomance with these bats.

Not to be a sceptic, but I feel like I hear this, LITERALLY, every year with DeMarini. I am actually pretty close to breaking down and checking out a Cartel but come on, can we get some constructive feedback instead of "Best utrip bat they have ever made" cliché?

Reactions: Wik

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans
Bro, i agree with you. “Demarini was back” last year with the Newbreed. Ebded up being BS. Difference this year is that the great feedback about the TM and Cartel is not only coming from the Demarini groupies, but basically everyone that swings them. I still havent swung them, but the feedback is too good to not be true. Even from none Demarini fans.

If you are going to do that trade, make sure you get really cood pics of the barrel as Demarini gave up some durability to increase perfomance with these bats.

Ya, he sent a couple picks. Said it has about 20 hits on it. Looks clean but cant see if any webbing has started. Been hearing these can explode in 30 which I doubt will be an issue for me but all I need is that one time......lol sooooo

TRaj2327

The Juggy and Newbreed last year were gas. We hit them on radar next to freak 12s/30s, Worths and ASPs and the MPHs were identical.