He’s back....

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Been a while. What’s the hottest bat with the most bestest distance these days? My friends say I swing hard I need something for some big distance to use our HRs up on league night.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
What association and what balls do you hit lol short or long barrel, 1oz endload or balance? Cmon noob ;):p:D

Last edited:

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Picked up? you should be choosing teams based on how much they are paying you, bombs aren’t cheap, they are show stoppers

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Picked up? you should be choosing teams based on how much they are paying you, bombs aren’t cheap, they are show stoppers

Unfortunately, most of our sponsorship money goes towards softballs since I am constantly sending them into orbit.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Your worth the extra bones, full set of road, home, and alternate unis, towels, roller bag, glove and bats, the whole shebang lol oh and play where the league provides balls, then you don’t have to worry about that

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Your worth the extra bones, full set of road, home, and alternate unis, towels, roller bag, glove and bats, the whole shebang lol oh and play where the league provides balls, then you don’t have to worry about that
At least someone knows my value..... :D
Glad your back with all your insight and always enjoy the videos, looking forward to your top 10
Glad to be back! Got to reminiscing about what got me started and going to go back to my roots a bit. Wouldn’t be where I am without this place.

FLEET

bowling ball nut swanga
never had wagyu, but my boy says that A5 status is marbled like a hercules statue.

vanmol

never had wagyu, but my boy says that A5 status is marbled like a hercules statue.
I m here because i,m totally frustrated. Just returned to this site and cannot find out how to post a new thread. It should be so easy but not for me. Can someone please point me in the right direction??

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Go into the appropriate forum and click the big "Post New Thread" button at the top.

FLEET

bowling ball nut swanga
I m here because i,m totally frustrated. Just returned to this site and cannot find out how to post a new thread. It should be so easy but not for me. Can someone please point me in the right direction??

since you're here, what's your dig on economic expansion in micronesia and the inverse ratio of capitalization to debt?

jkwoody22

League ball huer
20D3B493-CCDC-4FF4-927A-DA6A27046388.jpeg
I believe when someone new joins you have to wait/make comments in a thread a few posts before you can a create thread, I thought this was to keep bots and spam from posting, but I see you joined in 2011, when was the last time you created a thread/post, could be the issue