Help, Im looking for one paticular pst and ive had no luck finding it.

tlordi

Addicted to Softballfans
Im looking for the Pst Max for 2004 in 26-27oz. I have a ton of trade bait. If anybody can help me locate one Ill hook you up with a bunch of knob cuffs or batting gloves or something like that. Lmk if you guys come up with anything.

cbe6dbf0.jpg

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
It was only made in 27/28/29/30. It's gonna be hard to find a 27, as it might be the most rare pst out there. I suggest just going up to 28. This is an extremely light swinging bat. When I used PSTs I had to use a 30 in this model, and I used 27s in nearly every other model

tlordi

Addicted to Softballfans
I swung the 27 and I loved it. It did swing light, Id take a 28 if anybody out there has one...

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
Great bat. I LOVED mine. Im not going to go as far as some and say I hit further with it but I got damn close.

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey bro, I just saw one on the bay that's listed as 27.8oz Looked in pretty good shape but want 200.00 for it.

bigt316

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 28 oz. PM me if your still looking. Shoot me your email and I will send you some pics if you like.

doggin_it

Addicted to Softballfans
Im looking for the Pst Max for 2004 in 26-27oz. I have a ton of trade bait. If anybody can help me locate one Ill hook you up with a bunch of knob cuffs or batting gloves or something like that. Lmk if you guys come up with anything.

cbe6dbf0.jpg

Worth never made a 27oz in this 2004 XPST4 you have pictured. Only produced 28 or 29oz in a shortshell and 30oz in a longshell. You will be looking a long time or a 27ouncers....lol.

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Worth never made a 27oz in this 2004 XPST4 you have pictured. Only produced 28 or 29oz in a shortshell and 30oz in a longshell. You will be looking a long time or a 27ouncers....lol.

FAIL!!!! I owned a 27 as well....very hard to find, but they were made. Good luck tlordi...will keep my eye out for ya.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've owned over 30 PSTs and never seen a 27 in that model. Was it before they started putting 100 mph on them? Not saying they didn't make them, just that I've never seen one.

tlordi

Addicted to Softballfans
Nope, exact same bat from top to bottom. There out there, there's just not to many of them. One of my friends has one but the only way im gonna get it from him is if I steal it. lol

doggin_it

Addicted to Softballfans
Never seen a 27oz XPST4 either, let alone for sale. Bet I have had 30 plus PSTs myself as well. I will put money down that the bat weighs the same as a 28ouncer. These bats have a 2+ ounce ring in the knob

Would love to see a 27ouncer

tlordi

Addicted to Softballfans
I made a deal for my buddys 27 so ill get the weight and compare it to my 28. There's definitely a difference. You guys just have me wondering how much.

doggin_it

Addicted to Softballfans
I made a deal for my buddys 27 so ill get the weight and compare it to my 28. There's definitely a difference. You guys just have me wondering how much.

Nice, put up pictures. Does it have the 100MPH graphics on it?