Help me decide

TheyCallMeStud2

Addicted to Softballfans
OK looking to pick up another Worth but not sure which I want or is best. I like balanced feel and I've narrowed down to either M7120, Fulk1, Fulk2. Give me some input please. thanks guys.

BIG28WILL

Manager
my fulk 2 is stupid hot!!! and very well balanced... but I still think the fulk1 is hotter...never swung a M7120

usarmyff

Addicted to Softballfans
man those are all hot bats and some will say they are the same bat and all of them can be had cheap. pick one and start swinging bro

DTF #23

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^he's right. Fulk1 and fulk2 are the same bats with a $20-30 price difference. All 3 are great bats though

robpezon

Batting cage hero
I've swung all 3. I would put the Fulk2 beneath the other two. My M7120, which was the reissue, was absolutely sick! You can't go wrong with the M7 or the OG Fulk...if you can't decide, pick the bat you can get the cheapest. You won't be disappointed.

World B Free

Addicted to Softballfans
My OG M7 is magical, and from what I hear the RI are just as hot. I litterally can not put it down and my teammate has a shaved fulk1 and still tries to use my M7 every chance he gets... M7 all the way

Illini_Doc_19

Addicted to Softballfans
OK looking to pick up another Worth but not sure which I want or is best. I like balanced feel and I've narrowed down to either M7120, Fulk1, Fulk2. Give me some input please. thanks guys.

OG Fulk for sure. I have swung both. The OG just felt better, not very scientific I know, but feel equals confidence which equals hits

Juicy5

Addicted to Softballfans
i'd go with the m7 for sure...it was a reissue and was often accused of being shaved as well...great bat for performance and price...happy hunting