Help me!!!

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
OK, so I have 5 Rawlings customs already as discussed in another thread.

I'm buying my birthday present and there are too many options.

I'm the type that if my name isn't on it, it's likely to be sold (it's the running joke with my wife and all my friends). However, if I custom it, it'll sit on a shelf. (How I ended up at 5 and counting.)

I want 1 glove to game for utility softball. Haven't played in 3 years. Want to play next year.

Options I'm considering - must be open back, h web, 12.5-12.75
Mizuno Pro GMP2-700DH
Mizuno Pro Select 12.75 H Web
Custom Rawlings 504/303/208 (open to designs)
Wilson A2000 1799 (Maybe the navy GOTM - although I've already owned and sold the 2018 OT variant)
Rawlings PROS303-6C or PRO303-6CFS
SBF SP125 Saddle tan
Other...

Last edited:

Party mafia

OK, so I have 5 Rawlings customs already as discussed in another thread.

I'm buying my birthday present and there are too many options.

I'm the type that if my name isn't on it, it's likely to be sold (it's the running joke with my wife and all my friends). However, if I custom it, it'll sit on a shelf. (How I ended up at 5 and counting.)

I want 1 glove to game for utility softball. Haven't played in 3 years. Want to play next year.

Options I'm considering - must be open back, h web, 12.5-12.75
Mizuno Pro GMP2-700DH
Mizuno Pro Select 12.75 H Web
Custom Rawlings 504/303/208 (open to designs)
Wilson A2000 1799 (Maybe the navy GOTM - although I've already owned and sold the 2018 OT variant)
Rawlings PROS303-6C or PRO303-6CFS
Other...
Since you're gaming it, go with the mizuno pro select in h web for $200 during their bf 2017 sale, if you spend money on a custom, you're most likely shelf Queen the custom glove. Lol

What position are you going to be playing?

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
Since you're gaming it, go with the mizuno pro select in h web for $200 during their bf 2017 sale, if you spend money on a custom, you're most likely shelf Queen the custom glove. Lol

What position are you going to be playing?

No idea. Don't even have a team yet. I just want to get something bought and broken in for some winter dome bp.

The last number of years I played 1B actually. But i've played everywhere over the years. I'm not one to switch between an IF and OF glove.

I gamed a Vinci BMB-OB for years previously.

Party mafia

No idea. Don't even have a team yet. I just want to get something bought and broken in for some winter dome bp.

The last number of years I played 1B actually. But i've played everywhere over the years. I'm not one to switch between an IF and OF glove.

I gamed a Vinci BMB-OB for years previously.
How you like your previous a2000 1799? If you like the 1799, you can grab their 2018 version in ot color. The Rawlings 504 will have to be a custom since their pattern is not available in retail.

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
How you like your previous a2000 1799? If you like the 1799, you can grab their 2018 version in ot color. The Rawlings 504 will have to be a custom since their pattern is not available in retail.

I already had the 1799 OT. Sold it. Also have already had a custom 504.

Party mafia

Nope. Hopefully it's something else that we haven't seen yet. Chad just shipped them out without looking (so no idea if they were actually built per order).
I think it is the Easton small batch in a 12.75 mod trap and h web that SB is doing a review next week. Lol

Committed

I'm ready...
tenor.gif