Help! Need a single wall bat.

scubbasteve

Addicted to Softballfans
I play in a church league, single wall metals, but even then a bunch are still illegal, attached is list of illegal bats, what bat should i find and use? I know the best single wall bat has been asked alot but the bats given are illegal so the threads are useless to me. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
Look for an old Worth Supercell, IMO. They'll be your best option.

Last edited:

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
All Anderson models :rolleyes: . I vote find another league... or get a hammer or cyclone....

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
I can't use the c-core cuz its a redline. so i should start looking for a supercell

I've seen them pop up on here, even old threads message the guys. They don't tend to sell fast because there are better options in most singlewall leagues, but yours would be an exception.

mutigerfan21

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds like our church league, but we are allowed to use any bat. Other than me, there is one other guy who has Mikens. Other than that everyone else swings Bruisers, Cyclone, Hammer.

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Guys, don't forget this nugget of wisdom at the bottom of the list:

"Rule of Thumb: If it costs more than $100 probably illegal."

Fsgaming

Addicted to Softballfans
Some of the old school easton hammers are still pretty solid, but im kinda in agreement on the powerell.. i have these babys if you want one? ;) the bombat is 38oz and pretty awesome. lol.

120120424_194326.jpg