Help w/ Bat ID

chino

Addicted to Softballfans
I swung a sweet metal bat this weekend that smoked a clincher. It's black that has in small lettering Redline and is something in the model of c50 or c500. The handle was thin and is slightly end-loaded. The owner had it a while so I assume it's pretty aged >10 years. Anyway, I would like to get my hands on a 26oz if I knew what bat it is. I am a longtime Demarini guy.

Thanks

Joker

310943003_o.jpg

310942997_o.jpg

chino

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks but the Redline wording did not take up that much space of the bat. It's very small above the main logo(not the Easton logo). It's not a 2 piece bat. I have searched all the forum and the guy left before I was able to take a pic w/ my phone.

chino

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes something like that. It was my last at bat and I just glanced at it when the game ended.

DuckHook

Addicted to Softballfans
I had the C-Core bat for about 4 years.. great metal bat. imho, I think it's better than the Z-core which came out a little later. btw- is joker really banned?

chino

Addicted to Softballfans
I had the C-Core bat for about 4 years.. great metal bat. imho, I think it's better than the Z-core which came out a little later. btw- is joker really banned?

Do you have the bat I have in mind? The one Joker linked may not be the one.

SlapHappy

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks but the Redline wording did not take up that much space of the bat. It's very small above the main logo(not the Easton logo). It's not a 2 piece bat. I have searched all the forum and the guy left before I was able to take a pic w/ my phone.

So the main logo wasn't Easton?

If that's the case, it probably either said "Z-Core" or "Redline" big on the other side. If the Redline did not take up that much space, I'm leaning towards it saying Z-Core. I'm thinking it's the SZ5-Z that Joker linked.

If Redline did take up the whole other side, then it could be a few others like the SZ7.

chino

Addicted to Softballfans
The guy is going to take a pic but the bat was so used, alot of the logos got scratched up. He did mentioned something about beads or bb's in the endcap. I don't know what that does for the bat's performance.

kfferg

Banned User
The guy is going to take a pic but the bat was so used, alot of the logos got scratched up. He did mentioned something about beads or bb's in the endcap. I don't know what that does for the bat's performance.

My understanding is those are glued to the endcap creating more end load.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
He did mentioned something about beads or bb's in the endcap. I don't know what that does for the bat's performance.

That's the old Motherload that Easton used. I don't know if it was the same weighting across all Eastons, but I swear the Motherload on the ST1-Z was like 2oz...it was freakin' ridiculous.

DuckHook

Addicted to Softballfans
Do you have the bat I have in mind? The one Joker linked may not be the one.

No, sadly I got rid of it years ago. It's the exact bat that Joker linked (not the Z-core one). Replaced it with a Worth Wicked. After one game, I got 2 flat spots (waves) on it.. so I returned it that. Worst decision ever.

Last edited:

vnb28

Coach
easton Redline sunblet team dan smith

I am actually interested in the bat pictured by joker, does anyone have that exact bat available. I don't want the z-core version. I might be interested in the silver model which i think is the sz3 but i want the sz7 instead. Please let me know if you have it and willing to sell.

alexhsi

Addicted to Softballfans
I actually have two mint condition ones for sale, one is the Zcore 26oz and the other the redline 26oz.. the redline has like 5 swings and the zcore maybe 100