Need Help Help wanted

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
Had a recent deal with a guy on here, everything want very smooth. Had great communication both ways, before and during the entire deal. I was the seller and was paid right away so I naturally packed and shipped the bat. The bat was received by the buyer and the gtg was given, another good deal I thought. A week passes and I get a notice that I have a charge back from paypal involving this particular deal. I contacted the buyer and he replied pretty quick saying that his account was hacked and he is trying to figure it out. I was out of town till today but immediately responded to paypal providing the tracking number showing the bat was received. I have all pm's to our deal including a couple saying he got it and the deal is gtg. I guess all I can do now is wait for paypal huh?

Joker

yea you're going to have to wait on paypal. it seems like he's on top of it. if the chargeback goes through and he doesn't pay you again, then its time to call him out and call it ngtg

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
yea you're going to have to wait on paypal. it seems like he's on top of it. if the chargeback goes through and he doesn't pay you again, then its time to call him out and call it ngtg

That's what I thought, he has been very good about returning pm's and does seem to be on top of what is going on. I guess I wondered if he should just pay me again so I am not waiting, then refund him when/if this gets resolved? I suppose that's just adding to the issue with more messing around though.

Joker

my guess is he can't do anything with his paypal account while this is going on or at least wouldn't want to so not to screw it up even worse

did the money get pulled out of your account?

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes it did. It was in for a few days then pulled and put on hold as an unauthorized purchase. Paypal is reviewing the claim at the moment. Buyer seems willing to cooperate to make it right. Like I said, he is responding to pm's and is fairly quick about it

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
Just an update, paypal notified me today that the money is mine to use. The buyer did stay in great communication through this.