Help with custom Glove?

Randy#23

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm looking for a company or individual that makes custom Fastpitch Gloves? My 16yr Old is Looking for a Glove that has the color and Design she wants and still has a small enough hand size for a girl. Adiktiv sports used to make them and that's where I had mine made just like I wanted with color and of glove and laces and name stitched but they are not making any right now! They big brand companies have limited custom design and we are looking to design it all from web color, glove color, to laces, any help would be appreciated??

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
What size are you looking at? And what web type? And are you looking with or without velcro wrist strap? Finally, price range?

MNCFer

Mr. Glass
Unless you are wanting some sort of custom logo Wilson has FP customs with velcro and you can customize the web, glove, laces, etc.

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
Out of the majors, I believe that Wilson gives you the most options color way/lace wise. You may want to speak with Chad (SBF- milocoman) about options.
There are other, smaller companies out there (Insignia Athletics, 44 Pro Gloves, GloveWorks.Net to name but a few) but the feedback can cover a very wide spectrum.
Try googling "custom softball gloves" and see what options pop up. Then you could search this sight for feedback.
Good luck.

hanseej

Addicted to Softballfans
Second 2 None Gloves. Check them out on Facebook. They have a lot of good options including velcro strap in order to tighten the glove down for your daughter.

Emperor

Star Player
Rico makes a hell of a glove and they offer Horween. I've had a 9Positions custom and hated it, even Rous couldn't correct it for me to like it. Give Rico Gloves a look, tell them Emperor sent ya.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Rawlings now offers PRO Taper hand stall size on their customs. I am not sure how large the gloves go in that range however.

Nokona also offers customs and I really like the new fastpitch gloves (with Velcro and tighter hand stalls). Not a ton of color options, and spendy, but nice gloves.

Another option is to get a glove she likes and then do a colorful web and lace swap.

Randy#23

Addicted to Softballfans
She is looking for certain colors on the web, laces and pocket she also wants her name and #. The size is 12.5 there abouts. She has a Vinci now and she loves it but just wants her School colors Navy Blue and Grey!! I want it to be good quality to last her for for awhile. Price range <$300!!

Emperor

Star Player
they ARE blue, and they did put our high school's logo on it which was nice.

I believe Rico and 44 also do custom logos if she wanted to put her schools mascot on there. I'd suggest giving the various companies named here a try on their respective glove builders.