Here's what I got from my Secret Santa(pics inside)

lx_2nv

Coach
We did a white elephant gift exchange for my dodgeball league last night! $10 dollar max, I bought a toilet seat!

ROTFLMAO!!! The person I got for the work exchange wanted a flashlight...really? SO I am going to wrap it so it looks like a "personal massager" when she opens it.

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
One of my items arrived in Piqua, Ohio and eBay says the other hasn't even shipped yet.

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
Thanks Atiyeh!!!

20131207_130026.jpg

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans

Thanks man! Hopefully we will be playing in the Rose Bowl but for the Title!

You're getting something else that barely went out yesterday. I swear it's like the mail this time of year turns into the Pony Express

Also, if you flip the page over, there's more

Basehitter76

NC on 3!!!!!
Just got a package from Demarini Dave, inside is a black ops backpack with some goodies.

Demarini hat, batting gloves and 3 shirts.. I will take some pics later when i get home and show off my new gear.
Thanks brother.. hope you and your family have a very merry xmas and a happy new year.

jawzy

Addicted to Softballfans
Got a package from matt_lucero54 he hooked me up with a bunch of demarini swag. I will try and upload a picture soon. Thanks again

Atiyeh

BP Hero
Hope you enjoy all the goodness Josh! Tried to make it stuff you could use since you have everything Demarini already.

Basehitter76

NC on 3!!!!!
I also have a triangle box going out East of me today.

Not sure if my SS will get this or package #1 first, either way enjoy.

DemarSuperstar

Starting Player
I received two packages today! Package says Youngstown Ohio, So i'm guessing Goosepimp is my SS? Thanks man, your sweaty Evo-shield is in the mail..lol!

Atiyeh

BP Hero

Got this from Joe Haney tonight. The shoes are awesome and I will honestly use EVERYTHING that was sent to me. Thank you again so much bro. I can't even tell you how much I appreciate it!

gafford

1. Basehitter76 x
2. Seabass
3. Jsiders6 x
4. Atiyeh x
5. DemarSuperstar x
6. Jackrook x
7. gafford
8. Balls Deeper
9. JesseJamesM
10. Jawzy x
11. Tmowell x
12. Matt_Lucero54 x
13. Sberger
14. Joe Daddy x
15. 350x
16. bjh1997
17. Deemo28
18. Daurbanlegend
19. Danielmo
20. nixonride1 x
21. addicted2bats
22. zilla49
23. Cavett2ea x
24. Goosepimp x

I believe these are the bros that have received their gift. Feel free to make any corrections guys haha

Joe Daddy

Smash and Grab

Got this from Joe Haney tonight. The shoes are awesome and I will honestly use EVERYTHING that was sent to me. Thank you again so much bro. I can't even tell you how much I appreciate it!
Glad you like all of it, bro. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

nixonride1

SEA -HAWKS
I haven't received mine yet but from what my phone call from DeeMo said it was shipped yesterday...Lol...hopefully I get it soon...like a kid in a candy store here!