herts9 "good to deal with" list

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
jbo911 said:
You want me to fix the name of this thread so that it reads

herts9" :D

You've been peekin'? :rolleyes: :) If you did, you could have put: herts9' :D

I'll tell you what you can do....replace the names of people I did deals with with those members who are left that I didn't deal with

You tryin' to say I got a problem?? Don't you have a b-day grand slam to hit? (nice work on that, BTW :D)

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
herts9 said:
You've been peekin'? :rolleyes: :) If you did, you could have put: herts9' :D

I'll tell you what you can do....replace the names of people I did deals with with those members who are left that I didn't deal with

You tryin' to say I got a problem?? Don't you have a b-day grand slam to hit? (nice work on that, BTW :D)

Thanks. When you're the first thread in that section all that shows on the main page was herts9" . It cracked me up, but I'm a little off. :D

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
brandonmincy69

of course you know...GTG. lightning fast pay for my OG Syn+ :D Thanks bro!

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
sammythecat21

What you already know...fast ship. great bat..blah blah blah...:D

Thanks Ken! You rock!

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
surgeon l and wickedstixxs

traded a JHM7120 to Loyal for a sweet Syn2 and got fast shipping from the wickedman on a OG Syn+

thanks fellas!

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
dternst and dgtaylor22

both were great...just like smooth deals on this board are SUPPOSED to be.

never any hesitation about dealing with these guys...hopefully we'll hook up again down the road!

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
Jpg333

Got a sweet deal from Jim on a 28oz Freak+. Super fast and tight shipping. It was a pleasure...do not hesitate here fellas!

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
ck1

Just got a "1st batch" Syn2 off of Chris. Great board bro...glad to deal with a fellow loyal Easton-ite! Thanks!

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
tsfingrocks

Had some problems with a missing bat in a UPS tube, but Tyler came through, got the insurance $$$ and sent me a check! No better guy on here bro's...he's top notch!

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
obagain and tim

Bob hooked me up with a sweet Cameron Newport putter and Tim gave me a sweet deal on a 27oz Syn+

Thanks guys!

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
focker 21

thanks Joe for buying the JHM798 & 120 - glad I could give you a good deal.

fast pay..a pleasure! thanks again!

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
jbo911

just got my purdy 28oz OG Syn+

thanks to a fellow Syndicate-ite for a nice hook up on my fave stick. it'll have a good home.

gaphitter

RETIRED!!!
gaphitter

hey thanks brian guess now i'll have to change my avatar since i got rid of synergy brian paid super quick and great to deal with would not be afraid to deal with again

Last edited:

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
nirvana7

traded Sean a case of Miller Lite for this:

IMG_0563.jpg

thanks bro :)