Hey 3xc

3XC

Big Truss
Tricep, and no word on how much time he'll miss, but he's out this week for sure. Perhaps after the bye.

Webb out for season.

Suggs will be back by week 10 I hear. Which is huge, cause losing Webb is absolutely awful. They don't have depth at corner (most teams don't).

Houston is gonna destroy Baltimore next week. They will win by 14+ points, book it.

smashmouth 1200

a tout le monde
I agree Webb is a huge loss. Lewis looked like he's lost a step, maybe getting a younger faster linebacker in there will help the run defense but they will definitely miss his play calling

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Houston is overrated at this point. I think 14+ points would be huge, I'm guessing spread will be around 4.

3XC

Big Truss
He can get a bluetooth headset and yell plays into the replacement linebackers. He is not only slow, but undersized now. He's playing with a lot of passion, and he absolutely blew up that one Dallas RB yesterday, but yeah. His talents now lie in reading plays and knowing where to be. He rarely is out of position, he just can't get to ballcarriers like he used to, and being only 235 pounds, he's very blockable by TEs and RBs.

The Webb loss is a disaster. Smith is also hurt but playing, and the Ravens got nobody since they liquidated Carr/Foxworth and have only 4 corners on the roster. They use a safety as the nickel. I don't know what Ozzie will do. I think they're ****ed personally.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tricep, and no word on how much time he'll miss, but he's out this week for sure. Perhaps after the bye.

Webb out for season.

Suggs will be back by week 10 I hear. Which is huge, cause losing Webb is absolutely awful. They don't have depth at corner (most teams don't).

Houston is gonna destroy Baltimore next week. They will win by 14+ points, book it.
That's only because baltimore can't stop the run.

If he really tore his tricep I doubt he will be back this year.

3XC

Big Truss
Houston is overrated at this point. I think 14+ points would be huge, I'm guessing spread will be around 4.

Houston outplayed Baltimore in the playoffs last year. They match up extremely well. Baltimore is a paper tiger at 5-1. Giving up 400 rushing yards in 2 weeks, now going against Foster-Tate and all, I don't give em a chance.

If you can get Houston -4, dude, take it. Thats like getting a check in the mail.

3XC

Big Truss
If he really tore his tricep I doubt he will be back this year.

Its possible, we don't know the extent of the injury. Partial tear or total ligament off the bone tear?

Partial tear, 6 weeks.

He might be back, might not.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why don't they just play the run like green bay did and stuff that houston bunch.

I told you they were overrated and now with cushing out their defense is too. It looks like houston's defense from before wade got there.

3XC

Big Truss
He's on hGH and stem cells and Flintstone vitamins. He's gonna fly to Zambezi to get that virgin placenta extract.

Lewis being out is actually gonna improve team speed by a lot, if they start stopping the run now..... eep. Hate to say it, but is Ray a liability at age 37?

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ray is the raven's best coach.

Sorry for the team's loss of key players even though I don't like the ravens.
Injuries suck but are part of the game.

3XC

Big Truss
He gets guys fired up and all but is he the best choice to be the guy that runs laterally across the field on every play to pursue ball carriers?

KC and Dallas didn't run stretch plays or sweeps however. They ran between the guards. Its not Rays fault that the 4 down linemen get blown up. Ngata is hurt worse than people realize, he limps around between plays. His hamstring is shredded. Kemoeatu is not very good. McPhee is not an every down guy, he is an edge rusher that should be a 3rd down guy.

Ravens need a heavy jumbo guy in the middle.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
He can get a bluetooth headset and yell plays into the replacement linebackers. He is not only slow, but undersized now. He's playing with a lot of passion, and he absolutely blew up that one Dallas RB yesterday, but yeah. His talents now lie in reading plays and knowing where to be. He rarely is out of position, he just can't get to ballcarriers like he used to, and being only 235 pounds, he's very blockable by TEs and RBs.

The Webb loss is a disaster. Smith is also hurt but playing, and the Ravens got nobody since they liquidated Carr/Foxworth and have only 4 corners on the roster. They use a safety as the nickel. I don't know what Ozzie will do. I think they're ****ed personally.

:eek::eek:That's true, but it's still shocking to think that. That's how fast and big these guys are now.

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
Selfishly, I need Foster to go ape **** all over this D next week. I like the Ravens tho. Harbaugh being an old Eagles' coach kinda gives me a slight homerism and they team isn't all that far away from here (only like a 2.5-3 hour drive from where I live in NJ).

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
Whats worse, 2/5 of an offensive line or 1/2 of a secondary?
whats worse, a semi-talented heartless RB, a not as talented RB w/ more heart, or a 4th/3rd string RB (not much known on heart/talent ratios) running behind 2/5 of said offensive line?

I forgot...give me a decent to badass O-line all day...you can't do **** if you can't protect your QB or block for your RB....1/2 a secondary is better than none.

Last edited:

3XC

Big Truss
whats worse, a semi-talented heartless RB, a not as talented RB w/ more heart, or a 4th/3rd string RB (not much known on heart/talent ratios) running behind 2/5 of said offensive line?

Mendenhall should do Tampax commercials. Dude cycles with the moon.

Raider29

Vinz Clortho

Webb out for season.

Houston's secondary flat out sucks right now. This Joseph guy gets burned badly. The Jets dropped big plays on them, but the Packers just destroyed that secondary. Flacco can make big plays with those receivers.

Or not.