Hey Rick Marino...customer service at it's finest...

jlope

<font color="Red">The OG SBF HOF'r</font>
A paying customer has a gripe, actually multiple gripes...you get on the phone and start yelling at him and calling him names???? You guys messed up.

And by the way, why mention me and call me names...I had nothing to do with it. Fix the issues and I'm sure the guy will drop the CC dispute.

I even hear he threatened to kill the guy.

Last edited:

jlope

Oakleydude...guy $100 in expedite fees to get an entire uni...they overnighted the shirts and sent pants ground. Good ole Rick won't refund the money for SNL's mistake. Instead yells at the guy calls him a *** and threatens him...if this was a person, they would be banned. SNL strikes again.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
wow....sounds like a great way to get a return customer, lol....don't know the whole story but it just seems to get worse and worse with these guys

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
That does suck. However, to answer your post..........why would SBF ban someone for something was not done on this board? C'mon man............. Until the person that it suppossedly happened to, comes on here and post anything about it, it's all heresay anyway. And let me guess Rick just went off on the guy without any cause?? You know SNL is not going to come on here and respond; they want nothing to do with you, so, eventhough you may have real issues with SNL, anything you say now seems like you are out to sabatage their business.

I am not siding with anyone here cause I just don't care, which is why I deleted my initial post.

jlope

So jacking someone for $100 is acceptable on this site? Wow.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
So jacking someone for $100 is acceptable on this site? Wow.

Have you seen what some guys are charging for their used "OG" sticks? ;)

I'm sure it's not acceptable, but if places like S55 are allowed to have their own forum and they are jacking guys out of 10's of thousands. IJS

Both sides of the story needs to be told as usual.

Treb

Retired
Oakleydude...guy $100 in expedite fees to get an entire uni...they overnighted the shirts and sent pants ground. Good ole Rick won't refund the money for SNL's mistake. Instead yells at the guy calls him a *** and threatens him...if this was a person, they would be banned. SNL strikes again.

had something similar happen to us this past month. paid $105 for overnight shipping and they sent it 3 day ground. all i wanted was a refund on the difference or credit towards our next purchase. they wouldn't do it. :( it's to bad, all the money my teams have spent over the years have to come to end and over this.

jlope

had something similar happen to us this past month. paid $105 for overnight shipping and they sent it 3 day ground. all i wanted was a refund on the difference or credit towards our next purchase. they wouldn't do it. :( it's to bad, all the money my teams have spent over the years have to come to end and over this.

Treb, they shipped this guys shirts overnight and sent the pants ground. When they called to discuss it...Rick started screaming and yelling. Even mentioned me and I had nothing to do with it. This is the 3rd issue with this guy and SNL this season. They owe this guy about $800 and Rick say don't call me anymore. Does it sound like a rip off is in effect? You tell me???

Oakley, yes it wAs directed at you. Because you can't seem to keep your fingers off of the keyboard. Truth is...you wanted to be involved and you posted. And you posted about something you know Jack **** about. Sit, read, and learn kid.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Treb, they shipped this guys shirts overnight and sent the pants ground. When they called to discuss it...Rick started screaming and yelling. Even mentioned me and I had nothing to do with it. This is the 3rd issue with this guy and SNL this season. They owe this guy about $800 and Rick say don't call me anymore. Does it sound like a rip off is in effect? You tell me???

Oakley, yes it wAs directed at you. Because you can't seem to keep your fingers off of the keyboard. Truth is...you wanted to be involved and you posted. And you posted about something you know Jack **** about. Sit, read, and learn kid.

I am learning a lot from you. :rolleyes:

Treb

Retired

it does sound like a rip off effect, and the same thing happened with me a last month. they don't want to refund or credit the difference we're owed, that's fine. i'll just go somewhere else when we buy new uniforms. i'm nost sticking up for SNL here. we've had two issued with things we've ordered this year, one they fixed, this they didn't.

hearnjs20

Addicted to Softballfans
Jlope---I thought your friend said he was driving up the office to kick the **** out of Rick???

Two sides to every story.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Jlope---I thought your friend said he was driving up the office to kick the **** out of Rick???

Two sides to every story.

Ding, ding ding.....we have a winner. It seems like customers feel it's okay to say what they want, but when the company rep responds the same way it's "not right".....well, in that case the customer is not always right. IJS.

Last edited:

jlope

it does sound like a rip off effect, and the same thing happened with me a last month. they don't want to refund or credit the difference we're owed, that's fine. i'll just go somewhere else when we buy new uniforms. i'm nost sticking up for SNL here. we've had two issued with things we've ordered this year, one they fixed, this they didn't.

Treb...they promise **** and then don't come thru. Especially when it comes to giving cash back or fixing the problems they create. They wanna hide behind the word custom. Btw, #19...made a uni with a playe's last name on it...the other u is in the team order didn't have names on them.

#20. pants missing belt loops
#21. pants with one leg longer than the other ...like 3" longer

cooger5

Mulletman
shirtsnlogos owes me $3000 all the uniforms we ordered this yr are Wrong, pants dont match the mock-up i approved, all the shirts but 1 have the wrong color pink on it, also got a pair of white pants that came with 3 numbers on the hips and thighs but the other 2 pair of white pants just had one number on thigh. i paid for overnite shipping and expedited fee for a order, they shipped the shirts air, but the pants ground, and wont refund my money for the gurantee of my complete order bring to me in 10 days or less.

i called to discuss this with rick marino he told me never to call him back or order anything from him again, then told me to come to wisconsin and meet him and that i wouldnt be leaving fields alive if i did, i told him to suck my **** and he preceded to tell me i was gay and that me and jlope could drop dead. i have all the pictures of the f ups . ive disputed all charges with my cc company after they would do nothing to try and work things out. shirtsnlogos are a joke and scam artist

cheato

TRACKIN'
shirtsnlogos owes me $3000 all the uniforms we ordered this yr are Wrong, pants dont match the mock-up i approved, all the shirts but 1 have the wrong color pink on it, also got a pair of white pants that came with 3 numbers on the hips and thighs but the other 2 pair of white pants just had one number on thigh. i paid for overnite shipping and expedited fee for a order, they shipped the shirts air, but the pants ground, and wont refund my money for the gurantee of my complete order bring to me in 10 days or less.

i called to discuss this with rick marino he told me never to call him back or order anything from him again, then told me to come to wisconsin and meet him and that i wouldnt be leaving fields alive if i did, i told him to suck my **** and he preceded to tell me i was gay and that me and jlope could drop dead. i have all the pictures of the f ups . ive disputed all charges with my cc company after they would do nothing to try and work things out. shirtsnlogos are a joke and scam artist

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!

2 years ago you bashed Sports55 and told everyone how great SNL was. :confused:

rightsideswine

Banned User
Ding, ding ding.....we have a winner. It seems like customers feel it's okay to say what they want, but when the company rep responds the same way it's "not right".....well, in that case the customer is not always right. IJS.

But the customer didn't steal money from SNL and refuse to give it back. You steal from someone and get caught damn straight you better expect to be threatened ore even harm done to you. SNL talking **** whether it be in retaliation or being the instigator is unacceptable for the simple reason that nothing was stolen from them, they are the thief.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
But the customer didn't steal money from SNL and refuse to give it back. You steal from someone and get caught damn straight you better expect to be threatened ore even harm done to you. SNL talking **** whether it be in retaliation or being the instigator is unacceptable for the simple reason that nothing was stolen from them, they are the thief.

Easy there killer. ;)

hearnjs20

Addicted to Softballfans
So what company have you moved to next Jlope and Cooger5 that is the latest and greatest? Should that be on youtube cool guy?