Hinged I Web

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Trying to remember how to reformat the pics so it will upload that’s the only one that went through
I click on Attach files and pull mine straight from my pics, code them as large instead of actual size. Works great from my phone or iPad.

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
I really like this pic, shows off the hinged web great, proportions of this glove look perfect, and it looks like this glove is gonna have a killer pocket!
IMG_3380.jpeg

TheRumour

That's known as an I-WEB. Pitchers (baseball) are known to use hinged-web gloves like the Gerrit Cole model (pictured)

Attachments

• Hinged-web PROS1000-GC45-3.jpg
    Hinged-web PROS1000-GC45-3.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 4

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
Never would have guessed that it was 12.5". Looks awesome, very proportionate looking. I spy a new style of key fob lol. I like the GW logo on the web as well.

rhino54

The only thing that is bugging me a bit is how wide the open back is. Making a finger out a bit uncomfortable. I know it’ll get better with time And also that exposed knuckles is very common for Asian style gloves

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
The only thing that is bugging me a bit is how wide the open back is. Making a finger out a bit uncomfortable. I know it’ll get better with time And also that exposed knuckles is very common for Asian style gloves
I did notice that the day you posted the pics, cause I honestly said to myself that opening reminds me of my very first DM Jtan RV23, it had a huge opening!

rhino54

Theses gloveworks softball patterns are perfect. I don’t necessarily know how much more I’ll like the pro steerhide over the gameday, but the gameday is the best bang for the buck on the market.