hit and run nov 6th burlington nc

The1

Addicted to Softballfans
funny-drunk009.jpg

The1

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow, ok BJ. I am going to hang out with Blazin and ScreaminDemon in the parking lot. That sounds like a blast. I will give my moral support from there.

havocsoftball37

Addicted to Softballfans
hahaha fine looks like we wont be playin then lol...unless you consider a cornhole tourny in the parking lot lol...im ready to play.

havocsoftball37

Addicted to Softballfans
hahahaha im just ready for some watermelon :D now to go prepare for earl and have some fun with that....how is the family? the girls enjoying school so far? and are they goin to come with you to this tourny?

MrBombastic

Addicted to Softballfans
wait a minute. i'm in afghanistan....how the hell did my name get thrown on a list with this bunch of a holes???

you know i'm in :D

The1

Addicted to Softballfans
hahahaha im just ready for some watermelon :D now to go prepare for earl and have some fun with that....how is the family? the girls enjoying school so far? and are they goin to come with you to this tourny?

The girls are good brother. Lindsey started middles school this year and Hailey is in 3rd. Lindsey loves it and Hailey said, she could live without it, lol. Not sure if they are gonna come, but i will try and swing it. Not sure about that watermelon tho, can i talk you into some peach or maybe even strawberry?

havocsoftball37

Addicted to Softballfans
ummmm may take a swallow of the pineapple jsut wont eat the pineapple tho. lol that sounds like hailey lol....i still remember the ride to outback during the first tourny hahahahahaha....what it is what the song said.....lol

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
I don't have a clue what you guys are talking about, other than it being alcohol and me wanting to try it.

havocsoftball37

Addicted to Softballfans
my man the1 loves to bring some very strong stuff....the 1st time he came he let our LF try some and about 2 hrs later he was sitting on the bleachers talking to a lightpole. it so good that it turned watermelon and strawberries pure white...

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
my man the1 loves to bring some very strong stuff....the 1st time he came he let our LF try some and about 2 hrs later he was sitting on the bleachers talking to a lightpole. it so good that it turned watermelon and strawberries pure white...

Dear God. This sounds like some stuff that is made over here in the woods of NC.