hit n run feb 26th

havocsoftball37

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah that wa a fun tourny, to bad we had to run up against B&K in our last game, after the 4th it became clear blue wasnt goin to let a throw together team beat the hometown heros

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.
was this in burlington??

Yeah.. that b&k team was pretty solid but i wasn't impressed.. our team was playing much better than they were.. just couldn't get a call worth ****.. and the ump even knew he was wrong.. our girls were all over him

havocsoftball37

Addicted to Softballfans
kelley thought you were comin to play with us, but what divison did yall play in? you should have come by and give all of us a shout bro...aight fellas one thing we need to find out for now, as of right now we only have one pitcher and i need to know who else here can pitch?

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.
kelley thought you were comin to play with us, but what divison did yall play in? you should have come by and give all of us a shout bro...aight fellas one thing we need to find out for now, as of right now we only have one pitcher and i need to know who else here can pitch?

jeremy can vouch, that i most definitely cannot pitch.

ckelley7

Addicted to Softballfans

i dont even remember what division we were in now. I have a bad memory. I was gonna play with yall but then realized my team at that time was in it, so had to roll with them

Winslow08

Addicted to Softballfans
Talked with Ryan last night and he said 4 in each division and he said that he thinks some more will get in.

Winslow08

Addicted to Softballfans
BJ hates Demarini he is a "WORTHless" lover!! lol But I will take you up if I don't have one by then if you don't mind. Let you swing my RD if you want.

ogsoftballplaye

Well I'm not a full convert. I have decided to keep 1 or 2 worths. Probably 1 asa and 1 utrip. More than likely gonna be either a booger or BJ Fulk in the Utrip category and then may get the new resmondo asa bat.

havocsoftball37

Addicted to Softballfans
i swing demar but there is a few of them that just flat out suck lmao, winslow you know i swing the rd whenever i want to go backside hard lol. jermey that sounds good wouldnt mind tryin one out....;

Blazin

Pathetic Loser
Whats up guys, We are having a Coed Tourney for Relay for Life April 2 here in Warren County (about 45 mins North of Raleigh off of I-85).

$100 Entry Fee (all money goes to Relay for Life)
Double Elimination
6 Men 4 Women
Men hit USSSA Classic M
Women hit any 11" Ball
USSSA bats
2 Homerun limit but can buy additional HR before the game for $5.

My fiance is on the Relay for Life committee and has been put in charge of putting the tourney together. They have one every year but usually someone else does all the work. They usally get about 4 teams for this but I'd like to get a few more this year. If any of you guys want to put a team in let me know, or if you have any tips or changes I should make just lmk.

The1

Addicted to Softballfans
Whats up guys, We are having a Coed Tourney for Relay for Life April 2 here in Warren County (about 45 mins North of Raleigh off of I-85).

$100 Entry Fee (all money goes to Relay for Life)
Double Elimination
6 Men 4 Women
Men hit USSSA Classic M
Women hit any 11" Ball
USSSA bats
2 Homerun limit but can buy additional HR before the game for $5.

My fiance is on the Relay for Life committee and has been put in charge of putting the tourney together. They have one every year but usually someone else does all the work. They usally get about 4 teams for this but I'd like to get a few more this year. If any of you guys want to put a team in let me know, or if you have any tips or changes I should make just lmk.

Good cause right here fellas. Did the Relay for Life up here last year and had a great turn out. What's happening BJ. How's momma doing?