hit n run feb 26th

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.
Whats up guys, We are having a Coed Tourney for Relay for Life April 2 here in Warren County (about 45 mins North of Raleigh off of I-85).

$100 Entry Fee (all money goes to Relay for Life)
Double Elimination
6 Men 4 Women
Men hit USSSA Classic M
Women hit any 11" Ball
USSSA bats
2 Homerun limit but can buy additional HR before the game for $5.

My fiance is on the Relay for Life committee and has been put in charge of putting the tourney together. They have one every year but usually someone else does all the work. They usally get about 4 teams for this but I'd like to get a few more this year. If any of you guys want to put a team in let me know, or if you have any tips or changes I should make just lmk.

Why use two different balls?

you should create an arc in the outfield and make it the closest distance people can stand when a girl is up to bad to give them a lil bit of an advantage but def. would keep the same balls across the board..

Blazin

Pathetic Loser
Thats pretty much our local Coed rules, plus the only coed tourneys/leagues I have played in we have switched balls. Thanks for the input tho.

havocsoftball37

Addicted to Softballfans
lineup and positions

this is the line up as of right now, and for those who dont start the 1st game you will start the 2nd game.

1. Ray C. RC
2. ogsoftball 1st
3. Tblood LC
4. BJ SS
5. Moore34 LF
6. Blazin P
7. Mrbombastic 2nd
8. Hotbox 3rd
9. screamin
10. winslow08 C
11. Eric
12. Live4brew RF

Last edited:

MrBombastic

Addicted to Softballfans
why am i not playing SS and batting 4th? i'm very disappointed.....

looks good to me. Phil give you a figure yet?

Winslow08

Addicted to Softballfans
Blazin no basketball from now till after the tourny!!! ok? lol Hope to see everyone there healthy and happy!!

Winslow08

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah Corey I'm not even in the line up and up here I hit 400' bombs with a HAMMER and 44/300 core balls in 99% humidity!!!! lol

havocsoftball37

Addicted to Softballfans
lmao id love to see that....and no corey he hasnt...really havent talked to him about it anymore...i will mention it to him tonight

Blazin

Pathetic Loser
Blazin no basketball from now till after the tourny!!! ok? lol Hope to see everyone there healthy and happy!!

Play every wednesday night :eek:, got to do something in the winter time to keep from getting to fat :p. I take it easy tho, no trick dunks anymore :D

gfrmedic

<font color="#551A8B">OG Pirate Aaarrgghh!</font>
good luck

hey guys, good luck in this one. I hope I can join up with you guys some later in the year if you don't mind a fat out of shape guy! on a side note, anyone interested in a set of ping I3+ irons? trying to trade for a new bat to use this spring! let me know and good luck!

Winslow08

Addicted to Softballfans
Lower. played there last year and it was great fell alittle short want to see how we do there this year.

Tarheel69

Addicted to Softballfans
you playin with tom or just comin down to watch bro??

Tom just asked me, I tried to get someone to pick me up, but new to area and they are the only ones to see me swing a bat. Its all for fun anyhow right? But I've been working out since then may be off on my swing, haha. See y'all then !!!!

Tarheel69

Addicted to Softballfans
Tom just asked me, I tried to get someone to pick me up, but new to area and they are the only ones to see me swing a bat. Its all for fun anyhow right? But I've been working out since then may be off on my swing, haha. See y'all then !!!!

Update; working out has paid off but at a cost though, BP session in Burlington Sun afternoon, Blew up my Z1000 second round of BP :mad::mad: Its all good though will wait for the 2012 issue to come out B4 RAC is established, as of now they only will replace with same. That sucks :(

tblood

Post Office's Most Wanted
I have gotten three calls today asking me to play THIS weekend. Don't think I can though. This sucks.

ridinshadows02

Up and coming PRO
i think ridinshadows was lookin to play too... not sure if tom picked him up.. i'll ask him at BP next weekend

Yes, Tom picked me up. Ill be there!!!!:D:D

So you playing wit us or what??? Hope you are....