hit & run18 is an awesome combatant

burned_ya

on the field!
Thanks man!
Kid was smiling ear to ear when he pulled the team combat stickers out of the envelope today!!

BlackBall 9

<font color="#8B1A1A">The Veteran</font>
Always good to make the kid smile, especially if Combat swag is involved. Hit and run 18 is GTG, I've dealt with him.

HIT & RUN 18

Addicted to Softballfans
Huber: I had a few extra combatant stickers laying around and sent them in to burned_ya's son. He had asked his dad if he could become a Combatant and burned_ya posted a thread and everyone agreed he was gtg as a combatant so i pm'd burned and asked for his addy and i mailed his boy some stickers.

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
Huber: I had a few extra combatant stickers laying around and sent them in to burned_ya's son. He had asked his dad if he could become a Combatant and burned_ya posted a thread and everyone agreed he was gtg as a combatant so i pm'd burned and asked for his addy and i mailed his boy some stickers.

This makes me proud to be a combatant.

southpaw_29

Combatzilla

This is definately GTG....Nice HIt&Run very solid....always good to put a smile on the kids face.

Huber

Good stuff right there!