Hmmmmmm

Softball.com:

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
I was cruising the interwebs and came across this.

16508337_1603165189698541_3348516590861326395_n.jpg

fuzzy2651

Extra Hitter
That looks sweet as hell. Probably one of the better looking designs they've come out with the past couple years

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Saw another one it has red lines and the end cap looks like a dish maybe a flipper style 12" utrip

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
Saw another one it has red lines and the end cap looks like a dish maybe a flipper style 12" utrip

I figured it'd be a navy blue/or charcoal/orange. The Newbreed colors. Kinda like they newbreed Demarini for this year.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
No, I was asking Jeremy (aaa) if there was an Asa malice, but that was before more pics released, I'm just guessing here, but all the pics I've seen the bat has been with new breed guys or next to other utrip bats which leads me to believe it's a utrip bat and the only utrip tech not out right now is a 12" uflip, same guess with the other black and gold bat in the new duece pic, the bat is on the utrip side in the pic, and a cl22 type bat is missing from their lineup, the newbreed is different tech, that's what makes me believe my theories lol

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
I've been told the Malice is 12", .5oz end loaded, usssa only, with some sort of new "tech". As if there aren't enough .5oz endloded options this year. Looks good though.