HOF March 5-6

NickyD5

Starting Player
Wouldn't expect anything less.. Looking forward to it. Anything is better than two feet of snow on the ground. Anyone know an addy of where the E games are being played?

rsc17

Wouldn't expect anything less.. Looking forward to it. Anything is better than two feet of snow on the ground. Anyone know an addy of where the E games are being played?

It should be posted somewhere on ssaasoftball.com, I believe the E is being played at Hope Mills.. It's seperate from the actual HOF...

KDOGG

H.N.I.C.
It should be posted somewhere on ssaasoftball.com, I believe the E is being played at Hope Mills.. It's seperate from the actual HOF...

Hey, don't knock it *******!!! :p And you are correct, it is Hope Mills. Got to have somewhere for us scrubs to play.

rsc17

Hey, don't knock it *******!!! :p And you are correct, it is Hope Mills. Got to have somewhere for us scrubs to play.

Haha. You know I'm not knocking it cuz. Man I had a good time out there Saturday, you guys done well for your first time..

KDOGG

H.N.I.C.
Hey man, I'm glad you had a good time. That's what it's all about. We tried to be fair and consistent. You guys paid good money to play, we wanted you to have a great product . As long as that happened, we're happy.

packfootball

Addicted to Softballfans
Its in between middle of nowhere and bum f'n Egypt(for you NJ boys it will be). Never mind the banjos you may hear. That's if your not playing in the E(which stated before is in Hope Mills). Here's the address, 12878 C.S. Faircloth Road :: Roseboro, NC 28382. Seriously when you think your about lost keeping going your just about there.

rsc17

Hey man, I'm glad you had a good time. That's what it's all about. We tried to be fair and consistent. You guys paid good money to play, we wanted you to have a great product . As long as that happened, we're happy.

I go to those tourneys to hang out with the fellas so I would have been happy either way, I disagreed with one call which was on the other field, but it was handled haha... Either way we had a good time, me and Carroll were supposed to leave and somehow played all day haha

KDOGG

H.N.I.C.
I go to those tourneys to hang out with the fellas so I would have been happy either way, I disagreed with one call which was on the other field, but it was handled haha... Either way we had a good time, me and Carroll were supposed to leave and somehow played all day haha

Yeah, there's going to be some bad calls and missed calls. But like you said, it's to have fun with the fellas and play some ball. I damn sure wish we were playing instead of umpiring. Also, after doing that tournament I have a new found respect for tournament umpires. That crap isn't easy. My body hurt a heck of a lot worse from standing all day than it does after a 2 day tournament. hahaha

rsc17

Yeah, there's going to be some bad calls and missed calls. But like you said, it's to have fun with the fellas and play some ball. I damn sure wish we were playing instead of umpiring. Also, after doing that tournament I have a new found respect for tournament umpires. That crap isn't easy. My body hurt a heck of a lot worse from standing all day than it does after a 2 day tournament. hahaha

I learned along time ago, no matter what happens not everyone is gonna be happy... You do you and that's all you can do...

NickyD5

Starting Player
Team I'm with is playing E... Guess that means we make a left at the moonshine stand instead of following the banjos... Gonna be good just to have some grass under the feet with all the snow we have in NJ. Hope the weather holds up..

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
Is the E tourney seperate from the other tourney they are holding in Fayetteville?

I'm going to play in the Final 4. Can't wait to swing out of my shoes.

rsc17

You can call and see who you play..but it isnt posted... we play B&B/Sears at 9am....i hate early games haha

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
Yeah we play at 9 too. We probably don't have any business in the upper but I'm going to enjoy coming out of retirement and hitting some bombs off some good pitchers. :D

Stretch19

Grow up
You can call and see who you play..but it isnt posted... we play B&B/Sears at 9am....i hate early games haha

Good luck with them Shane!!! We, too, have an early 9am game.

from what i understand B&B/Sears lost a couple from last year...the twins who P and played IF are gone, along with the kid who played CF; sure they will be strong again this year, but those are 3 all world caliber losses there

NickyD5

Starting Player
Saturdays weather is looking good but seeing some drops in the cast for sunday... for those that play down there, do/will they attempt to get most games in saturday?

rsc17

from what i understand B&B/Sears lost a couple from last year...the twins who P and played IF are gone, along with the kid who played CF; sure they will be strong again this year, but those are 3 all world caliber losses there

They made some good pickups this year... Some hitters for sure. They need a pitcher I hear. DA retired to EH/C... And thanks Kenny.. Good luck to y'all also

KDOGG

H.N.I.C.
They made some good pickups this year... Some hitters for sure. They need a pitcher I hear. DA retired to EH/C... And thanks Kenny.. Good luck to y'all also

Thanks Brotha!! If you guys get free for a little bit, come on over and we'll do the same.