HOH Sandlot & Other options

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
Hi Everyone,

I would like a custom HOH softball utility glove to compliment my Primo Sherry DCT, so looking at all leather options, and I wondered if anyone had experience with the HOH Sandlot leather.

I also already have: Timberglase 504, JT Tan 302, Nubuck Dark Shadow DCT.

Originally leaning towards Gold Tan or Black Oiled Horween on this new one, but open to other options if there is a leather that has overwhelmingly positive feedback.

Thanks!

Last edited:

NYC

Swag on 100.
I'd rather get a pro preferred mocha glove than a custom sandlot. Check the rawlings site they just got some nice mochas in.

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd rather get a pro preferred mocha glove than a custom sandlot. Check the rawlings site they just got some nice mochas in.

I'm in Canada and 359 usd would end up being $500 CAD by the time I figure exchange rate and customs fees...no thanks.

Last edited:

Phantomblack

Addicted to Softballfans
Sandlot leather is on my top 5 list for custom HOH's. I've had a PROJD and PRO1175 pattern in sandlot and they age very well.

Phantomblack

Addicted to Softballfans
Have any pics?
This is all I have saved.

jd_zps691f76b6.png

86119872-4e26-475f-895f-c367191f8153_zps2d429351.jpg

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm not one for flashy colours, love the earth tones and most of my gloves look pretty stock, actually.

Attachments

• 15284824_10157758360455237_6051179105296677013_n.jpg
    15284824_10157758360455237_6051179105296677013_n.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 39

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
OK, i'm going to just re-use this thread again, since I'm buying another.

So, SBF Glove experts, help me pick another custom leather. PP or HOH, just something different than what I already have.

(I have Tan, Timber, Dark Shadow, Primo Sherry and Mocha.)

I've been messing around with: Bruciato, Rich Tan, Black, Gold Tan, Sandlot.

Jchap

So, SBF Glove experts, help me pick another custom leather. PP or HOH, just something different than what I already have.

Rich Tan

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
You are missing the sandlot to complete the pull leather trio.

I like your thinking, however I much prefer the Primo Sherry over the Timberglase.

I haven't spent a lot of time with the Timber, where I absolutely love the Primo Sherry.

Maybe I answered my own question. Another Primo Sherry perhaps?

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
I like your thinking, however I much prefer the Primo Sherry over the Timberglase.

I haven't spent a lot of time with the Timber, where I absolutely love the Primo Sherry.

If you're looking at a 12.75" Hweb, an online store has an all Primo HOH available to ship now.

David the Gnome

The Veteran

I'm thinking a primo sherry with scarlet and gold labels and vegas gold stitching would look really nice. Or go the classic primo sherry and black combo similar to the Buster Posey. It's a great color combo.

item-ra14-raprocm43bp28l.jpg

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm thinking a primo sherry with scarlet and gold labels and vegas gold stitching would look really nice. Or go the classic primo sherry and black combo similar to the Buster Posey. It's a great color combo.

That might be the ticket. One of my favourite 303 colourways was the PRO303HCBP, so black shell and palm, oxblood web and camel lace. Just not sure on the stitching.

davisrelacing

The Other Guy

The new line of oiled black is great stuff