Holy Collections! (pretty jealous)

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
^^^this. But I think the days of hoarding and making a 200%+ profit are over. I no longer expect to be able to buy a bat, swing it for a while, and sell it for a profit. Now I'm happy to break even or take a small loss. Some might make a profit on their Black Friday K U S purchases. But that is not the result of an appreciating bat, just buying at the right time.

I totally agree and I actually think its a good thing. People paying $600 for a 8 year old bat because its a first batch and hotter than the new bats is stupid. People who are willing to spend more money shouldn't have a noticeable advantage. I love the fact that I can figure out what bats I liked for the current year, wait til January and get them for $150 NIW and let all the clowns spend the next year spending twice as much on the new line. I love my 2013 Eastons and 2013 CL22s, for the 2014s I'll wait til Jan 2015 to buy them when everyone else is drolling over the new 2015s

Hacksaw34

Addicted to Softballfans
I've had 20+ at one time. I just like to try everything and find what I really like. I am also a sucker for deals. 40-50$ for a top notch old stamp bat is hard to pass up

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
U should see the stupid z+ sell on FB

Its cause people are stupid, its limited edition it must be better. At least when people were paying $400+ for 1st batch B1s or 1st batch Synergies it was cause they were hotter than anything else you can find. Now people pay that much because something is limited.

brennen15

Addicted to Softballfans
Its cause people are stupid, its limited edition it must be better. At least when people were paying $400+ for 1st batch B1s or 1st batch Synergies it was cause they were hotter than anything else you can find. Now people pay that much because something is limited.

Yes people are very stupid. I seen a few USED z+ bring in $1500 on a damn raffle. I guess if people is stupid enough to fill it up someone has to be smart enough to sell to the tards.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
^^^Demarini has a solid fan base / user base. But, these Z cats are a freaking cult. Z pricing is a joke.

tbipitch

Swinging Bunter
:eek: mother of god.......this is a perfect example. I understand buying a bat, liking it a lot and you're afraid of next years models being crap. So you buy one maybe two more. But holy crap! you couldn't use all these in your life time!

This isn't over doing it, this was an investment. A new in wrapper og synergy extended scx3 (even though can't use old stamps) is about like buying an og ultra in the wrapper $$$'s.