Home Run Derby
Where: Big League Dreams West Covina​
PM
When: Wednesday May 6, 2015 Derby starts at 7PM
Prize is a Demarini Custom Bat

2353 S Azusa Ave. West Covina, Ca 91792
Phone: 626 964 1800
Bats Provided: Swing the New Demarini Slowpitch Bats

Order of the Home Run Derby depends on Sign Ups. First to sign up last to hit.

Limited Entries Available​

ask any questions below. I will do my best to answer all of the questions in a timely manner. I'm just helping out my friend pass the word on this event.

Last edited:

legend4130

Addicted to Softballfans
Not to change the subject, but how come there isn't any ASA or USSSA tourneys at BLD West Covina or Chino anymore? Seems like they are all at BLD Riverside or Perris.

Not to change the subject, but how come there isn't any ASA or USSSA tourneys at BLD West Covina or Chino anymore? Seems like they are all at BLD Riverside or Perris.

I think the changing of directors had a little to do with it - lost some "ins" at fields. Additionally, Riverside and Perris are significantly cheaper to play at.

legend4130

Addicted to Softballfans
Kinda sucks, because for our team, it's an 1:15 to riverside and almost two hours to Perris. With double elimination, it can take us longer to drive there and back. Than to play two games.

ancientways.sbc

Addicted to Softballfans
the Utrip Major / Battle in the West is at Chino Hills this year in June. Youth tournies, specialty tournies bring in far more revenue and far less bs the slow pitch tournies.

leks

Flyer. Once week away.

Mods: If this is against rules, let me know and I'll take it down.

4118872_IMG_4843.png1.png

leks

Did Dre end up winning the derby ? I think he hit like 9 out. Great left handed swing !

Wasn't it AJ that hit the 9 in the first round ?

But, what Scottish said. Dre made it to the finals against Jay Hill and Ian McDougal.