Hoodies!!!

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
It's going to get cold eventually, right?

Here's our Fall Hoodie deal...

White or Athletic Grey Hoodies with a simple design like the one on the sample below or a text based design for $35 per Hoodie.

TO BE CLEAR:
  • NO ART OR SETUP FEES ON THESE!
  • NO ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEES ON THESE! (If you are outside of the lower 48 US States, I will ship for actual shipping cost, not a penny more.)
  • WE CAN HAVE THESE TO YOUR DOOR WITHIN 10-14 DAY FROM ART APPROVAL!

For additional information, questions or to order, shoot me a PM or email me at dave [at] savesecond [dot] com. Email works best because I will get the email faster than I will be checking SBF.

You can also PM Wes (Lucky13) or Sean (Budman1883) and they can get you all squared away.

By the way, if you want a way to beat the cold, but don't really want to go with hoodies, we can also do:
  • Embroidered Fleece Warm Up Pull-Overs
  • Long Sleeve Dry Fits

Be Clutch,
Dave

6253214901_bf07a8aa68_z.jpg

MF'N MGR

Addicted to Softballfans
Dave, can you email me a link or file of the text and pre-made art to choose from? This is a steal for sub'd hoodies and I'd like to get this going for some Christmas gifts. Thanks Sir.

lucky13

Moberator of the Year '09
wow that is a great deal with no Min.

I agree!

Dave, can you email me a link or file of the text and pre-made art to choose from? This is a steal for sub'd hoodies and I'd like to get this going for some Christmas gifts. Thanks Sir.

I sent you an e-mail, sir. There isn't a set font or pre-made art unless you look and like some of the designs that we have done on other shirts. Simple art will be done for them.

If anyone is needing custom artwork created for these then we have a $50 setup fee which includes unlimited revisions on your artwork.

Treb

Retired
we'll probably order some soon. gotta decide on a logo though. might try to change it a bit.

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper

Wes responded, but I wanted to link you to some of the shirts we've done. We can pull from that art or with no additional art fee, I can create a simple design, like the one in the example I posted with the original posting.

Thanks man. Let me know how we can help.

The link: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1116849

Dave

RDSPURLOCK1

BERZERKER
I sure hope you worked out the size issues on the full sub hoodies cause those high voltage hoodies we payed for were horrible and we are still waiting on the pullovers you said you would make to replace em (months ago)