Horrible director for ISA park!

freak67

Addicted to Softballfans
We were registered to play in a ISA tourney today and was kicked out. We are not classified in ISA yet, this would be are 1st tourney. We are classified D utrip. I had to go on vacation so before I left I went over all rules and even told him we are a D utrip team. We showed up today and was told to leave because it is a E tourney and we are a D team. Problem is we aren't classified in ISA yet and was going on are utrip classification. Which is BS, plus he was allowing 3 homers per team what E tourney has anybody ever heard of that allows 3 homers per team and then 1 up. Ths park is Capizzos in Webster NY run by Ken Cappa a BS artest. If anybody can get me a ISA diretcor to call so something can be done about this joker please let me know.

nomar1fan

Banned User
Any help here . . . . we were looking to go to ISA world and if this type of thing is the norm (which I'm sure it isn't) ISA won't be around long . . . .

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
This is probably what happened... The director was going to let you play, but when another team teams saw you guys in the tournament, they probably pitched a fit that he was letting a legit D class team in the tournament...and they probably threatened to pull out of the tournament... which would have cost him more $$$.. Pretty crappy on his part not to tell you guys in advance that you were not allowed in.. He should have called you by at least Thursday, and let you know something... He did a piss-poor job of being a director. Most likely, you guys would have played elsewhere I am sure..

nomar1fan

Banned User
I'd agree with you except for one thing . . .

This is probably what happened... The director was going to let you play, but when another team teams saw you guys in the tournament, they probably pitched a fit that he was letting a legit D class team in the tournament...and they probably threatened to pull out of the tournament... which would have cost him more $$$.. Pretty crappy on his part not to tell you guys in advance that you were not allowed in.. He should have called you by at least Thursday, and let you know something... He did a piss-poor job of being a director. Most likely, you guys would have played elsewhere I am sure..

We were there before any of the other teams arrived to take bp when he told us we could not play - as teams arrived we discussed with them the option of playing and they said yes - he continued to say no - douche bag:(

Lucky34

Putting on the foil
We were registered to play in a ISA tourney today and was kicked out. We are not classified in ISA yet, this would be are 1st tourney. We are classified D utrip. I had to go on vacation so before I left I went over all rules and even told him we are a D utrip team. We showed up today and was told to leave because it is a E tourney and we are a D team. Problem is we aren't classified in ISA yet and was going on are utrip classification. Which is BS, plus he was allowing 3 homers per team what E tourney has anybody ever heard of that allows 3 homers per team and then 1 up. Ths park is Capizzos in Webster NY run by Ken Cappa a BS artest. If anybody can get me a ISA diretcor to call so something can be done about this joker please let me know.

Ouch! It hurt my brain to read this.

BigWhite

<font color="#00EE00">Charging by the Pound!!!</fo
I don't have any guidance for you other than to say that ISA in GA is basically the same. The Director's don't have a clue. They've completely killed the Upper Class. You can't play unless you're classified in E. It's ridiculous.

nomar1fan

Banned User
Douche answer

what this amounts to -----> STOP SANDBAGGING!!!!

Thanks for totally NOT understanding the post - if WE KNEW it was E we would have played elsewhere - director was not clear on that and once we got out there we were not allowed to play - understand???????????? Wait you must be that ISA director from Capizzo's lol

Now I understand the doucherie :D

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey, at least you guys were honest about what classification you played in from the get-go... Hell, its one thing if you told the director you played E.... you guys were upfront about it... I put the blame on the director.... One he let you guys in, he should have stuck to his guns, and let ya play.

tardevilbandit

Addicted to Softballfans
To discuss this issue you should contact:

Steven Kenworthy

Northeastern Region VP

49 Patmore Rd

Brick, NJ 08924

732-906-8263

He is over that region.

if teams want to play "legit" E tourneys play legit E rules...3 and 1 up HR is closer to ISA C rules than E rules....should have been allowed to play. Sounds like someone cried.

freak67

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree w/tardevilbandit; Steve is a good man. It can't hurt to talk to him.

I did talk to Steve and put in a formal complaint. He was very nice and honest, that there really isn't anything that can be done about it but he will look into it. I just am sick and tired of crappy directors in NY state. I know there all over but if we as softball players are going to take our weekends play and spend money at thier parks then they need to treat us right. Some guys can be jerks that play but 90% of us aren't and just love the game. So we shouldn't be treated like crap.

TommyMass

Addicted to Softballfans
Perhaps nothing can be done about what has already happened. However, ISA can refuse to sanction any events that does not follow ISA policy/procedure. Chances are that ISA provides some type of insurance for the director and complex in question. No insurance could present a big problem. Are the umpires registered w/ISA.

freak67

Addicted to Softballfans
Perhaps nothing can be done about what has already happened. However, ISA can refuse to sanction any events that does not follow ISA policy/procedure. Chances are that ISA provides some type of insurance for the director and complex in question. No insurance could present a big problem. Are the umpires registered w/ISA.
I don't know, I can't answer that question.I would assume so, but once again very shady park.

jesseb

E Ball Hero
While i agree with you that kennys park is a joke when it comes to tournaments, i think you guys should have played in shiftys tournament at kent that day. You guys are by far good enough to have a great showing in that tourney and win some money. And its not like there were any teams that would have given you competition at capizzos. I understand the need to win money to finance for worlds and such but you guys def should have been playing against the rac, nightmare, and resurrection. Kenny not letting you play would have been fine but not telling you till you got there was bush league. Another reason i dont play there. He used to run a good place but ithas turned to ****. Thats why most teams go to kent park in webster now. Another note, i doubt he is even sanctioned as isa. Probably just bought some shirts to throw on the local bar degenerates and call them umpires. Most dont know their ass from a hole in the ground.