Horrible first draft

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
It's much harder when they count.

Edit....12 team, 6th pick, snake draft.

This is a 1 point PPR league with 5 bonus points for a 100 yard rushing, 100 yard receiving, and 300 yard passing and 5 more bonus points for 200 yard rushing receiving, and 400 yard passing. I am a little disappointed, but think I can move Calvin Johnson and Titus Young to a Lions homer for Arian Foster. I'd be able to shift Sproles to the flex and Torrey Smith in as a starter at WR.

QB Ben Roethlisberger, Pit QB
RB Marshawn Lynch, Sea RB
RB Darren Sproles, NO RB
WR Calvin Johnson, Det WR
WR A.J. Green, Cin WR
TE Antonio Gates, SD TE
FLEX Jeremy Maclin, Phi WR
D/ST Bears D/ST
Stephen Gostkowski, NE K

Stevan Ridley, NE RB
Torrey Smith, Bal WR
Andrew Luck, Ind QB
Titus Young, Det WR
Mike Tolbert, Car RB
Shane Vereen, NE RB
Michael Floyd, Ari WR

Last edited:

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
you need a QB not Arian Foster

Agreed. Sproles is a PPR monster. I have him top 10 in my PPR lists. Between him and Lynch I think you're okay at RB. And your WR's are phenomenal.

I actually like this team. Well, except for Big Ben. ;)

Balls J

Addicted to Softballfans
This is a nice PPR team, and i agree about the QB situation, Look at Todd Haley's track record of play calling. Luck might be your starter by week 4 when he's throwing for 300+ yds in garbage time...

Also, i really like that NE handcuff in PPR...

marik

Addicted to Softballfans
There's no need to have 2 NE rbs on your team, unless there was absolutely no other people to choose from. They don't run the ball very much, they're run by committee and they also have woodhead to vulture carries. Same thing with tolbert. Panthers have 3 RBS plus Cam who will have goal line rushes. You're starting team is okay but you're bench can be improved on.

Balls J

Addicted to Softballfans
There's no need to have 2 NE rbs on your team, unless there was absolutely no other people to choose from. They don't run the ball very much, they're run by committee and they also have woodhead to vulture carries. Same thing with tolbert. Panthers have 3 RBS plus Cam who will have goal line rushes. You're starting team is okay but you're bench can be improved on.

If this was last year, you would be right...

Danny Woodhead is working as the Patriots' primary kick returner.Although he'll still help out on passing downs, Woodhead's offensive role figures to decrease with Stevan Ridley and Shane Vereen taking on larger roles. Woodhead led the team with 20 kick returns last season, averaging a disappointing 21.9 yards-per-return.

The Boston Globe believes the Patriots' backfield competition is "over."Stevan Ridley has racked up 152 yards on 34 carries (4.47 YPC) this preseason, while Shane Vereen has rumbled for a less impressive 81 yards on 23 totes (3.52 YPC), and left Friday's game against the Bucs with a left foot injury. Ridley is clearly the Pats' fantasy back to own heading into Week 1.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Gates is healthy....he hasn't been healthy in 3 years. and Rivers has no one else....he'll be a monster.

really good team....Big Ben gonna air it out becaus he has to....

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I like Ben too....someone on here was saying the Steelers are going to run a **** ton this year...I don't buy it.

massn8v

Addicted to Softballfans
I like Roethlisberger, too. Brown and Wallace are a good tandem, and they're defense is just old enough that I think they'll be chasing points in a lot of games.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
if he stays on the field he will be productive. BJGE is terrible and he scored 10 -12 tds a year.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Just got an offer of Aaron Rodgers for Megatron straight up. Think I have enough WR depth to to it?

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
It's basically this choice:

Option A: Roethlisberger & Calvin

Option B: Rodgers & Torrey Smith

I like Smith's prospects this year, so I'd take option B if it were me.

6-4-3

#1 Thread Killer
i think so. you give up a lot ppr wise with megatron's catches. but the difference between rapey and rodgers is huge. 25-30 td's to 45-50 td's. probably 1000 yards or more too. with torrey and titus i think it will be worth it.