Last edited:
M

MJL 00

Great bats here...

MiamiE has had couple price drops on his Onyx that is really clean. Just an FYI

Wish that was a 26oz CF3, but lil much for me

Rich4863

Combat Ho
I can always price drop later, I saw he had a little difficulty selling it priced at $95 hence why I started at $85.
I started the CF3 high because they seem to be in short supply and this size is selling at much higher prices on other venues.
I thought I was pretty fair on the pricing overall. More bats coming.

M

MJL 00

I can always price drop later, I saw he had a little difficulty selling it priced at $95 hence why I started at $85.
I started the CF3 high because they seem to be in short supply and this size is selling at much higher prices on other venues.
I thought I was pretty fair on the pricing overall. More bats coming.

Agree everytime I think I have a decent price multiple lowball offers come in...anyway you have some super stix for sale GLWP

M

MJL 00

Ok will know by tomorrow. Yes the 26 oz CF3 is the one that weights in over sticker usually that's why love

Rich4863

Combat Ho
Another d*uche move by you putting another bat in someone elses selling thread.
Not that I really care because the thread is over 2 months old, but it shows how much of a d*ck you are

You've been hell bent on getting revenge on me by trolling my posts.

Knock yourself out!
It wont help you sell your bat either.

Last edited:

Richiebalz

Paypal sent
Another d*uche move by you putting another bat in someone elses selling thread.
Not that I really care because the thread is over 2 months old, but it shows how much of a d*ck you are

You've been hell bent on getting revenge on me by trolling my posts.

Knock yourself out!
It wont help you sell your bat either.

He simply stated he wished it was a 34/26. Being that the cf3's are very similar to the Phenix I figure id let him know. Bros helping bros, no need for the harsh words. I don't even have a prob with you, wish I the best brah don't worry be happy!

Rich4863

Combat Ho
Wrong...You knew what you were doing

He simply stated he wished it was a 34/26. Being that the cf3's are very similar to the Phenix I figure id let him know. Bros helping bros, no need for the harsh words. I don't even have a prob with you, wish I the best brah don't worry be happy!

I wont stoop to your level and invade your posts. What you did was attempt to prevent a sale of my bats. Thats not helping Bros. Since I commented on your Phenix post, you've been following my posts. You can play it off anyway you want. Like I said before, my post is over 2 months old, no biggie if you want to keep trolling. I wasnt expecting a quick sale.

I see you still cant make up your mind about a price on your Phenix, you are all over the place and you like to play pricing games. You have a bat with issues that you cant get full price for, get over it!

trip

stfu
you must be like 55 years old. nobody who doesn't race for the early bird specials at denny's uses the post title field.

trip

stfu
jesus christ you old coot. have you set your wheelchair in that thread?

LOL! AHAHAH~!!!@@!!!!!!!!111