Hot Shots Halloween Bash Unlimited ASA tourny Clinton Wi

tegman80

Addicted to Softballfans
come on guys really short fence with good balls unlimited home runs and a weekend we some good teams

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
So the OG Synergy, OG Freak, Synergy 2 and Lady Virus are all GTG for this? :confused:

...and which Clinton? There are three in WI as far as I know.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
So the OG Synergy, OG Freak, Synergy 2 and Lady Virus are all GTG for this? :confused:

...and which Clinton? There are three in WI as far as I know.

tegman80

Addicted to Softballfans
fine with me and if you bring a lady virus i might have to buy it ! and the clinton close to janesville in southern wisconsin P.S teams that our in it know better than to shoot the box since these kind of bats are allowed

tegman80

Addicted to Softballfans
bump and will only run Saturday around 10 till the derby under the lights price dropped to 150 a team come out and have fun

tegman80

Addicted to Softballfans
it is going to be played all day saturday the 15th we need at least 3 more teams to make it happen

tegman80

Addicted to Softballfans
Update: Did not get enough teams in so saturday will be a home run derby day we will have at least 2. There will be a 2 man team homerun derby with 10 hits homeruns are included in outs. An at least one regular homerun derby. We have brand new balls ADSTARR NSA tattoos we bought and plenty of food and beer we need to get rid of so everyone come out and have fun. Each derby will be 10$ a person. Winners get 60% of the pot

LaserArm

Addicted to Softballfans
Update: Did not get enough teams in so saturday will be a home run derby day we will have at least 2. There will be a 2 man team homerun derby with 10 hits homeruns are included in outs. An at least one regular homerun derby. We have brand new balls ADSTARR NSA tattoos we bought and plenty of food and beer we need to get rid of so everyone come out and have fun. Each derby will be 10$ a person. Winners get 60% of the pot

Now this I can get on board for. I'm assuming any bat (ASA,Utrip,Senior) since it's a derby, including Ultras (ASA stamped or otherwise)????? What are the times? What are the field dimensions?

Last edited:

tegman80

Addicted to Softballfans
It is a short field dont qoute me but somewhere around 286 give or take and we are useing very good balls nsa adstarr tattoo 44/400 first derby will probibly start around 3 and we will go till people want to stop we will for sure have a 2 person team derby each time you enter it will be 10 dollars and it is 10 hits including homeruns any bat no ultras because of how short the field is

LaserArm

Addicted to Softballfans
A buddy and I are thinking about coming down for this. But it's about a 2.5 hour drive. How many guys are you gonna have. Don't really want to drive down there for a 4 guy HR derby, know what I mean?

LaserArm

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok, so ASA & Utrip Bats, atleast 1 - 2-Man HR Derby & 1 - 1-Man (Normal) Derby, maybe more???. Guessing provide your own pitcher?? 10 Hits, How many outs? How many looks? (unlimited is best)

^^^^^ Those are the rules the way I understand them from your posts. Are they correct?

What is the location? Again I don't facebook.

Maybe start a new thread as a HR derby so more people look. Everyone probably already looked at this thread as a tournament and haven't checked back. Never know.

LaserArm

Addicted to Softballfans
Forgive me for being a pest, it's just that I've been to a couple of HR derbies this year that were poorly planned and executed even worse. I think guys assume its as simple as bp, but its a little more involved. I just don't want to waste time driving down there and having it suck like some others this year.

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey laser arm this is in my hometown... I run the field there... Its 285 to center. 275 left corner, 255 right corner. I will be there about 330ish to help these guys out and to prolly win this thing..... hahahaha You should come down.... This is a great group of guys who are running this to help make some money for the dome trny.... Let me know if you need anything else if I can help....

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
Did I miss a start time? I'm really hoping it's late enough that I can hang around waiting for my 1b to show up before heading down...

tegman80

Addicted to Softballfans
yea we will probibly start around 4 to let everyone watch the badger game but a couple of us will be out there setting it up earlier

LaserArm

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok, so ASA & Utrip Bats, atleast 1 - 2-Man HR Derby & 1 - 1-Man (Normal) Derby, maybe more???. Guessing provide your own pitcher?? 10 Hits, How many outs? How many looks? (unlimited is best)

^^^^^ Those are the rules the way I understand them from your posts. Are they correct?

What is the location? Again I don't facebook.

Maybe start a new thread as a HR derby so more people look. Everyone probably already looked at this thread as a tournament and haven't checked back. Never know.

^^^^^^^^ These questions again

yea we will probibly start around 4 to let everyone watch the badger game but a couple of us will be out there setting it up earlier

Where is "there"?