Hottest bat swung out of wrapper...

For me it was a Demarini InsaneU, I'm sure it's not the "hottest" to a lot of folks, but it fit my swing and I hit well with it.

swampdonkey1

Star Player
'15 ASA Flipper AM. 1st swing was a bomb to center field, ever since then it's had a pebble rattling around inside. 10 swings later i noticed a 2 inch paint crack...I'm about 100 swings in now and the sound is really starting to change!

Z1k05

Star Player
senior bats aside LOL mine lasted less than 200 swings

Both of my red knob DC41's went 425' [44-375] in the first 25 swings of bp.

That's hitting a softball out on a fly to center field at tigers stadium ....

J2009

Boom !!!!!
I've had a lot that was fire from swing 1 but they never lasted more than 100 swings, but my last super hot one was 2016 Connell but last 25-30 swings

single wally

Professional Amateur
^^^^A few of my teammates have had the same happen with some LS's, a couple of red catty reissues and a super Z, all were blazing hot out of the wrapper but cracked in less than 100 swings. Factory shaved!

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
i vote none. some are ok out of the wrapper, but i've never had one where i was like whoa, this is hot out of the wrapper. never.

TPS Ti.

This going to spin stupid but...I bought a Worth Sinister at Big 5 just because it was on sale for $25. First swing went over. I'm not gonna say it was hotter than anything I ever swung, but out of 60 swings spread over 10 bats it was the only one to put three over the fence last Sunday. It's kinda nice to peel a wrapper off, take one swing, and know how the bat is going to perform. Most of today's composites break in quite quickly. Ten years ago we would put 1000+ on an Easton before we would even judge it.

I hit an old man's Ultra II last spring cause he wanted to see what I could do with it. I took three swings and he asked how I liked it. I said I was kinda surprised but it felt like a log. He said that he had taken the wrapper an hour before. That was mediocre at best out of the wrapper. I'm sure the break-in quickly. The only broken-in UII I ever hit was stupid hot.

TonyB

Addicted to Softballfans
2016 Demarini Aftermath USA for me.
We hit the 2015 in a provided bat tournament last year and by the time we got to it it had maybe 100-200 hits on it and it was on fire. The 2 hardest hit balls I had that tournament were with it.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
still to this day the OG extended. thing was fire 50 hits in. if we are talking utrip/asa bats. otherwise my launch 510 was pretty ridiculous the 100 hits i got out of it.

addicted2bats

Torch

I'm off to shield myself from the Monsta hate now......not a fanboy by any stretch, and can definitely see that Carl is a douche, but that bat was silly from swing 1.

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
Torch

I'm off to shield myself from the Monsta hate now......not a fanboy by any stretch, and can definitely see that Carl is a douche, but that bat was silly from swing 1.

Agreed. I have 16 OG Flipper that was my gamer. Guy on my team wanted swings on his brand new torch in BP before nationals. Wanted too see what all the hype was about. Didn't swing my flipper in a single game all weekend.