Hottest bat you've ever owned?

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
Excluding obvious ones like the OG Ultra, a webbed and wobbling SCN5B. Hands down. Next would be a webbed SCN4. Both delivered the lulz.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
My top 5:

Ultra 1 Bubble Knob (Balanced)
DeMarini Double Wall (OG)
Miken Freak (OG/First Batch)
Miken Psycho (Balanced/First Batch/OG)
Louisville Z-1000 (OG/EndLoad)

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
The utrip blackout im swinging is getting very close.... bat is nasty and fits my swing perfect.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Hard to answer, had a webbed & fishscaled F98 that outhit everything I tried and hung with a derby U2 until it cracked. Next best was a pant cracked Reap2 but it was lighter than i like at 26oz, still so ridiculously hot i couldn't ignore it was the bat to swing. Then my swing improved and I got a more consistent bag of BP balls. Two furthest shots of my life have been with a Juice and a Future, I think the Juice was the hotter bat and I swung the Future better. Curious how that F98 & Reap2 would've stacked up though, died before geting to swing side by side.

So best I can tell
Juice
Future
F98-Reap2

worthy579

Addicted to Softballfans
Og Psycho like was ridiculously hot and even my friends who knew it was shoved kept asking if I cut it lol broke in league and I had a moment of silence for the bat made ever hit a pissle. Easily had 4-5k swings on when it bust and little to no paint left

Dr. Funkenstein

Addicted to Softballfans
DeMarini Fatboy - I've pretty much always played co-ed or church ball so my options have been limited. I haven't bought anything hotter than a metal doublewall since 2003.

Johnston

Addicted to Softballfans
Bought it in Calgary the weekend it was released at the NSA Championships
($249). Was legal for a few months until the city leagues decided it was safer to ban it. Was fun while it lasted.

It was a really dangerous bat. I remember it was still legal in NSA Provincials in 2008 and so many idiots were still swinging it in co-ed. Saw a cpl girls get taken away in ambulances from nasty hops in the if.

OLD VETERAN

Extra Hitter
Easton SCN3=The hottest bat ever. Mine is still smoking hot after all these years. Of course I am the only one that swings it.

spm8907

Addicted to Softballfans
Re: Hottest Bat You've Ever Owned

ASA: USSSA:
Easton Synergy SCX22 DC Psycho
Worth Mayhem 98 (OG orange) OG MV-1

lx_2nv

Coach
it's outhitting your dc41 right now?

Honestly? Yes. But I am so scared of breaking the Guilt that I am only swinging it against 52's...but I am hitting deeper with it than I did the Voltage with the 52. The DC was just a tick behind it - but it is stoopid with the classic m. I should test them side by side off a tee.

stoopidwon

I Am OG Noob!!!
I loved the OG JH120 the Red and Blue Jeff Hall... have broken about 10 of those, Straight fire for the last 200 cuts. And the Original Ultra and Ultra II were just stoopid.