Hottest bat you've ever owned?

OilCountryCanno

Star Player
My Easton SSR2 was the best bat I'd ever owned. Then I sold it...and today I'm buying a minty one and couldn't be happier. Never should have sold it a few years ago.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
600 hit '14 dc41..........just unfair

'14 DC41 and a broken in ST100

^^^^^^this. I am currently gaming my 14 DC over everything else............But my hottest would be my beat to hell OG Extended a few years back and an OG Z2K EL "XX" endcap...........now there are so many hot bats that kill different balls.

14 4TF... Hit a classic m Friday afternoon 365 feet.. Furthest ball I have ever hit...

White DC41...while it still passes compression. 300-350 hits measured a tick above 220.

Looks like there are a few smart people still on here.

Hacksaw34

Addicted to Softballfans
Hottest for shortest period of time: 30FL Plague right before it blows.

Hottest for Longest: 30oz SCN20BW with 3000+ swings

Right now, the top two hottest bats that I am using are last years Lightsaber Freak52 for the mush ball league that I am in and my 2014 RI 2000 UTrip as those two bats have literally forced me to put my other bats down and just swing those two bats exclusively.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Looks like there are a few smart people still on here.

They fail compression quickly, are not the most durable, and I didn't have to thunk too hard to know I hate the way they swing. Just not what I'm looking for in a bat.

If the SB34 was endloaded it would be above the Ultra. In my opinion the newer bats will never be as hot. Whole point of the new stamp is to prevent it.

jbar2845

Officer Friendly
Hale storm, Og demarini white steel...the TPS genesis before they fixed it....and OG ultra/ Ultra 2

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Hottest for shortest period of time: 30FL Plague right before it blows.

Hottest for Longest: 30oz SCN20BW with 3000+ swings

Ill play that game......Hottest for shortest period of time: Black Nexus

Hottest for Longest: fear the R E A P E R

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Aside from an Ultra or Typhoon........This will surprise some people, but the Worth Wicked Composite was the hottest bat I have owned. That thing was crazy hot. All 50 swings were amazing..............Then it cracked. :(

edspanish

The Puerto Rican!!
OG Ultra by far the stupiest bat I have ever swung but OG freak and OG Rip-it reaper. I have hit some moon shots with those bats. The OG MV1 will be next.

baseman

in your face nancy grace
Aside from an Ultra or Typhoon........This will surprise some people, but the Worth Wicked Composite was the hottest bat I have owned. That thing was crazy hot. All 50 swings were amazing..............Then it cracked. :(

I'm with you on the Wicked Comp. Farthest shots I've seen hit are with that bat. We used one in modified using the old Thunder Heats and the balls would just fly.

As far as bats I've owned I would need to say my scn5s have been my hottest and most reliable bats once they are beat to crap and are clicking every time you move them. Following that would have been my mut98 until it decided to be travel sized.

matt6195

Manager
I'd have to say my 14 Juggy. Stupid hot. Hotter than my J3A. Bought for J3A's from the SBF store for $200 each. Sold all but one for $350+. Some people go bonkers for a bat.

rmp0012002

Addicted to Softballfans
I never had a chance to hit with one of the Titanium bats or the hot composites like the Ultra OG so I would say the OG DeMarini DW.

blakcherry329

My first comp bat was an Ultra II 30oz $288 off of Da Bay. First day of bp, I was like, "WTF is this crap?" Sounded horrible, ball going nowhere. Wasn't aware, at the time, of the break-in period. lol

By the 2nd week, it was crazy. Even though it was a 30, practically everyone on my modified teams(didn't play slowpitch much back in 2003). Won 3 championships with that bat. I think I got 2 years use out of it before it was banned. Money well spent.