Hottest Bat

Hollywood17

Addicted to Softballfans
That's nice. Thanks, but still looking for a real answer. What's the best bats out there now days with the new stamp?

natedd

Addicted to Softballfans
Z2k, st100,st100h, stadium s.1, sy100w, derby boys. All are hot just depends on what you like.

Hollywood17

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks to those who gave their bats of choice. What I understand is there are several bats out there that no match up. Just asking for opinions. Guess you can't do that on here.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I have 6 eggs or a half-dozen, which ones do you want? The better question would be 'which ones suck'. Lots of different answers on hottest and none may be wrong.

wagon487

2016 Vegas Champs 60 Major
Thanks to those who gave their bats of choice. What I understand is there are several bats out there that no match up. Just asking for opinions. Guess you can't do that on here.

don't go get all pissing....this topic as been talked about adnauseam...read some reviews, go to the combat and LS and easton pages and read....
you have been on here for 5 years, you know how it works

jerryg10

Addicted to Softballfans
If you dont have any real input just dont respond to the question and be *******s. All the guy is trying to do is get some ideas

wagon487

2016 Vegas Champs 60 Major
If you dont have any real input just dont respond to the question and be *******s. All the guy is trying to do is get some ideas

we call that being lazy......tons of threads on this........he's been a member since 2008...

Last edited:

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
Maybe try listing what you like in a bat and we could give a better answer. Balanced, endloaded, long barrel or short. Hard or soft feel. My favorite has been the ST100 out of the bats I've hit. Blackout was very nice too.

Hollywood17

Addicted to Softballfans
we call that being lazy......tons of threads on this........he's been a member since 2008...

I call being lazy someone who sits on softball fans reading millions of threads. I don't have time for that ****. Thanks to all for the advice. I'm just use to swinging og bats and now with the new stamp I was just curious what out there was good.

elbori

The Veteran
I have the Z2000 el, Jeff Hall reload (black and pink) Mizuno Blackout, and for me the hottest is the Z2000 enloaded.

elbori

The Veteran
I have the Z2000 enloaded, the Jeff Hall reloaded( black and pink) and the Mizuno Blackout, and the hottest is the Z2000 enloaded.

ESI

Coach
You have to figure out what fits you. I will only swing Combats, that is what fits me. A good friend only swung Worth, that is what fit him. UNTIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He swung my Avarice. Then the new Derby Boys. Now he is swinging Combats. All in how it feels to you. That said, i will recomend Combats. Worth guys will recomend Worth's, etc.

plankton22

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm back n forth between the z2k, the jh worth 454 and the derby boy for usssa... i've always swung worth, got an asa derby boy and like it. so idk what to get for usssa. never swung a Z so want to try them...decisions, decisions...

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar

Don't get your panties all in a bunch, you have been on SBF since 2008 you should know how this works. There are probably 25 different answers that you are going to get from people based on bats that they have swung and they like. There are no bats that are leaps and bounds above everything else otherwise they wouldn't pass testing.

cyoung187

Coach
All of the best are pretty close. Z2k, st100, st100h, Stadium s.1, Blackout, Cartel 2, avarice.

My favorite of them all is Cartel 2. Thing is rediculous.

Jkmbones

Mizuno. Next Question?
18BDF9FA-E33C-4080-BD04-EFB7095E5120-187-000002AD970CA851_zps6e8c84e7.jpg

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
So, based on all the info given, which bat choice seems to be the best?