Hottest bats

Beesh71

Looking to get a new bat but don't really have any way of trying anything out without buying them. I'm more of a placement hitter but looking to add some pop. I have a z3000, z4 lucky and a one og. Got to swing my cousins Patriot today and it helped. Any help would be appreciated

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
Anything Miken & Worth for instant gratification bit it'll cost you. Easton if you're willing to wait for 300 swings at half the price

Beesh71

Yeah, I only play once a week so instant gratification is ideal. Any experience with anarchy? I've heard monsta bats are hot but the company cs is terrible.

bronx90210

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the anarchy no name I love it the pop is great it's a little to balanced for me but I use it in My modified fast pitch league. The Miken D.C. 41 asa a great bat. I have the same issues as you I play once to twice a week only 7 inning games so breaking in a bat and working 9'to 5 it's hard. But I can recommend the miken D.C. 41 asa and the anarchy but the Demarini flipper is my gamer right now I'm using the USA flipper 2015 and the Chris Larson Demarini one .12 they both have over 300 hits on them so they are bothe gamer status. Just find something you are comfortable with and stay with it.

Last edited:

StickCollector

The Worth EST Comp is a very good bat. It is also available in balanced, XL with slight endload and in XXL like a maxload bat. Really good pop out of the wrapper, and they get better.

Joker

but a worth/miken XXL for less money and with an included warranty. buying an anarchy is wasting money

M

MJL 00

O Joker its always nice to see you making sure people are well informed with your knowledge

Kodiak1

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking to get a new bat but don't really have any way of trying anything out without buying them. I'm more of a placement hitter but looking to add some pop. I have a z3000, z4 lucky and a one og. Got to swing my cousins Patriot today and it helped. Any help would be appreciated

Heard nothing but good things about Anarchy

Kodiak1

Addicted to Softballfans
Also, you should listen to reviews from people who actually play softball, not trolls living in their mom's basement.

StickCollector

Any teammates, or other guys in your league that may let you try something? Most guys I know would be more than willing to at least let you take a few swings to see if you like a certain type of bat. If you are still in your season, try to get to some games early. We normally use that time for some BP and fielding practice. Also, in regard to your comment about swinging the Miken Patriot, the Worth EST is a very similar construction.

4xtra

Player/Coach
ASA or USSSA??

Beesh71

Any teammates, or other guys in your league that may let you try something? Most guys I know would be more than willing to at least let you take a few swings to see if you like a certain type of bat. If you are still in your season, try to get to some games early. We normally use that time for some BP and fielding practice. Also, in regard to your comment about swinging the Miken Patriot, the Worth EST is a very similar construction.
Unfortunately the league we're about to start in is a non competitive league (we were the only team to sign up for competitive) so most people in the league don't have high end bats

lcky3

Addicted to Softballfans
Pay $150-300 for overpriced Miken/Demarini/Monsta bats....OR find you a nice used Combat or Easton with the requisite # of swings for $50-75....OR get that same bat and spend some time working on your skills so you don't have to rely on so-called technology every time you swing. My $50 '15 Baker didn't take 300 swings to smoke the ball 310' on a 15ft high line last night, so don't believe all the naysayers. Unless you or your teammates are complete idiots when it comes to swinging, you won't break your bat and it likely will never fail compression given the type of league you're in and the use it gets, so who cares about customer service at that price?

There Joker, is this thread recent enough for ya? :rolleyes:

BigGriff

I play ASA only right now and I swing Monsta. Haters will hate, but the bats are hot. Not saying others aren't, but Monsta bats definitely are for the 52/300s. Monsta was introduced to me last year. I bought the Bombardier after trying it and now most of my team swings that Bombardier. Just bought a 17 Torch, and hit one 350 or so my second AB. Wait time sucks, I get that, but $350 for a bat + lifetime warranty seems like a good deal to me though if you don't mind the wait. I wouldn't buy secondary and pay extra for sure. If I wasn't swinging Monsta, I would probably get a Worth EST.