My thoughts...

Swinging glass is out of control and I hate it.:mad:

Good luck at the crawfish.:cool:

Why doesn't south texas get an NIT this year?:confused:

Quanell X is racist.:mad:

Sorry, I just wanted to vent a bit.

Vic

Addicted to Softballfans
any leagues starting up in kipper mease/BLDLC area that need a player??? hit me up!

Miroh23

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't know how these guys can afford to buy bats that will last a few weeks maybe months. I'm glad our team doesn't have to rely on a shaved bat.

Anyone playing at kipper this weekend that needs a player or two?

UHCoog1

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't know how these guys can afford to buy bats that will last a few weeks maybe months. I'm glad our team doesn't have to rely on a shaved bat.

Anyone playing at kipper this weekend that needs a player or two?

You playing tomorrow night in Baytown???

Correction, make that Friday.

Miroh23

Addicted to Softballfans
You playing tomorrow night in Baytown???

Correction, make that Friday.

I wish I could. I can't make Fridays for a while because of work. I haven't played with head first since Hooters 1. I will be out there the 26th, and will be playing a lot more now.

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
Correction

OP should say Texas softball is out of control with the swinging of glass. Softball has lost all class due to this new fad that it's cool to act like a gangster at the softball park. Ive seriously considered quitting tourny ball al together and just playing golf full time on the weekends;)

sfortune

Chuckin' and Duckin'
Correction

OP should say Texas softball is out of control with the swinging of glass. Softball has lost all class due to this new fad that it's cool to act like a gangster at the softball park. Ive seriously considered quitting tourny ball al together and just playing golf full time on the weekends;)

What are you talking about? I thought vulgar music, well Rap anyways blaring from your now useless cooler and flat billed hats with threats of guns and fights were part of what this sport was built on ;).

I think for our tournament that we are gonna throw that we should state that there is no music allowed during games and everyone on the team has to come in full uniform( no, ****ies are not and have never been part of a sports uniform ). Hats must be worn the correct way. Keep it classy

Dr. Longball

OG Hit and Sit
What are you talking about? I thought vulgar music, well Rap anyways blaring from your now useless cooler and flat billed hats with threats of guns and fights were part of what this sport was built on ;).

I think for our tournament that we are gonna throw that we should state that there is no music allowed during games and everyone on the team has to come in full uniform( no, ****ies are not and have never been part of a sports uniform ). Hats must be worn the correct way. Keep it classy

Quote of the year right here. Classy and slowpitch softball don't often collide in the same sentence.

Miroh23

Addicted to Softballfans
Correction

I like this idea.

JohnnyH

Addicted to Softballfans

I wish bat testers were more common and parks had people skilled enough to use them. With the money Huch makes off of us he could afford it. But then he would lose the teams that swing nothing but glass. It is a double edged sword. The legit teams will still enter so it doesnt make sense to check them. It will take someone getting severely injured for him to raise an eyebrow. I hate how you can peddle shaved bats on his site but don't say an ill word about the lonestar series or you get a banfraction.

sfortune

Chuckin' and Duckin'
I wish bat testers were more common and parks had people skilled enough to use them. With the money Huch makes off of us he could afford it. But then he would lose the teams that swing nothing but glass. It is a double edged sword. The legit teams will still enter so it doesnt make sense to check them. It will take someone getting severely injured for him to raise an eyebrow. I hate how you can peddle shaved bats on his site but don't say an ill word about the lonestar series or you get a banfraction.

I resemble this remark :)

sayisuggadaddy

Addicted to Softballfans

What are you talking about there is two people on h&h that have some of the loudest useless radio coolers I have ever heard.

sayisuggadaddy

Addicted to Softballfans
And ill tell ya what is classy a full team in the parking lot rolling there bats haha ijs. "It's a joke don't take a swing at me " or ill beat tha breaks off your azz lol

JohnnyH

Addicted to Softballfans
We were sitting around bullsh*ttin at the hr derby at bud and this guy was showing us his shaved bats. A few minutes later we told them that if his team won their first game that we would be playing them. All of sudden the bat was just really hot not shaved. LOL

sfortune

Chuckin' and Duckin'
Dustin. And just because the only time rap is played on them "when I plug my phone up"don't make me trash/not classy you tucking tards:rolleyes:

I didnt even know dustin had one, Ive never seen it. Me personally, I think they are rediculous and dont have a place in the dugout.

What you need to do is hurry up with Ryans smoker so we can get this damn party going. IJS ;)

sayisuggadaddy

Addicted to Softballfans
We were sitting around bullsh*ttin at the hr derby at bud and this guy was showing us his shaved bats. A few minutes later we told them that if his team won their first game that we would be playing them. All of sudden the bat was just really hot not shaved. LOL
Haha that's funny.
I didnt even know dustin had one, Ive never seen it. Me personally, I think they are rediculous and dont have a place in the dugout.

What you need to do is hurry up with Ryans smoker so we can get this damn party going. IJS ;)

Yeah dude has one that is crazy loud,and I only have one day to work on his pit Sundays and I'm about done with it. I'll be glad when I'm done cuz that ****er is getting in the way of my Sunday ball.

chaser23405

LEFTY 3BAG
And ill tell ya what is classy a full team in the parking lot rolling there bats haha ijs. "It's a joke don't take a swing at me " or ill beat tha breaks off your azz lol

Umm there was only one guy doing the rolling! it just so happened to be around where the team was drinking!

sayisuggadaddy

Addicted to Softballfans
Umm there was only one guy doing the rolling! it just so happened to be around where the team was drinking!

Dude I watched five guys get there bat rolled all from the same team bud lol..why so pissy was it your team? And if my **** would not have been stolen I would prob be at cullen park now, but the point was being classy and that was not....SO EAD
:eek: