How good is the new DC 41 ASA?

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Sounds like the USA freak, mine is over 300 swings and starting to spiral and it is just starting to perform near my USA aftermath.

Raptor12

Star Player
I got great results with mine. Put about 50 swings on it on Sunday, all 52/300's. Feedback was nice, sweetspot was decently large, bat isnt very forgiving on off hits. Mine already has a small spiral started on the barrel just below the sweet spot. I dont like how small the knob is and I have never liked the grips. I suspect after we get about 50 cuts on it with the stadium balls we will be in gamer mode.

Raptor12

Star Player
Any comparisons to the freak usa?

Cant compare to the usa. Compared to the black its head and shoulders a better bat. The black i have is webbed up like crazy but the distance and exit speed isnt close. This is last year's freak black im comparing it to.

SKEET SKEET

LazerSHOW
Been hitting my freak USA in the cages the past few weeks, not sure how it compares to the do but with 300 hits on it now it's a middle launcher. Fits my swing perfectly and ss is nice. Can't imagine what it will be like come 5-600 hits

r8derian

Starting Player
The Freak USA gets to be fire skeet and will hang with any of the Demarini Bats mentioned in this thread. Haven't swung the ASA DC but heard it's similar so has to be fire.

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
Took my first swing with the DC last night. Pop out to short. Did not feel good off the barrel 1st hit out of wrapper. Will have to put a couple hundred BP swings on it with rocks to open her up.

jcmichaels42

Addicted to Softballfans
Finally got to put some more swings on my DC tonight in the cages. Probably put about 100-120 swings on it with nothing but .52's and man this thing feels nice! Great pop, and it swings really smooth. Already has 3 or 4 small spirals starting right on the sweet spot, but I'd say it's a gamer only stick at this point. Give this thing 100 swings or so and you'll be happy with it.

SBG SHREK

Coach
image_zps611f98c6.jpg

jcmichaels42

Addicted to Softballfans
I am having flashbacks of the ASA Freak Black of last year. Mine had 8 or 9 spirals after 100 hits.

I had the same exact thoughts after seeing this. I've got a Freak Black just covered in spirals with less than 200 swings.