how long do legits last?

Amess215

I TURN DBLES 2 SINGLES
I bought the balanced asa only legit. (green/black) After 60-100 hits it was on fire. I'd say it has around 500 on it now and seems like it has lost its pop. It is still under warranty so I'm going to return it. Anyone else see this happening or am I just over thinking the whole situation?

Josh916

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine has 500-600 Jeff hall legit ASA and is crazy fire. Spiral webbing up and down the barrel but is holding up great. Have a feeling I will get at least 1000 swings out of it before it busts. I don't hit the hardest but have hit my fare share of hr's with it and have also had some straight mashers use it with no issue of durability so far. And from everything i k ow composite only gets hotter until it breaks. So I would say keep swinging it maybe you are just barely missing the sweet spot so it looks like it isn't as hot.

Last edited:

bigdd13

Addicted to Softballfans
Only 150 swings on mine so far but no issues except a small rattle. The four I've seen friends have got about 800 swings on them before having any issues and havnt heard of any doing this. They've all been real good up to the point of busting.