How many bats do you need lol

flashnando

Addicted to Softballfans
I have:

NRG 500
Combat afflicted
Toxic (White)
Juggy

I want to get the SSR2 but i don't think i really need it but it looks so sexy and i want it :D

hitsone

I have:

NRG 500
Combat afflicted
Toxic (White)
Juggy

I want to get the SSR2 but i don't think i really need it but it looks so sexy and i want it :D

Nice start, remember you will need to buy bats that match your team colours, and your mood swings.
If you are single then you will have to have a couple of "collectors" to display at your place to impress the crew, Then a few from other assoc's just in case of tourneys.
Not to mention a couple of duds that your teammates can scrounge.
Give it time, patience is a virtue.

CD#5

Addicted to Softballfans
There's always going to be one that catches your eyes and your going to say "do I really need it?" but then you'll break down and get it. Heck, my team is on a 3 game L streak and we really haven't hit well in those 3 games. So what did I do this morning? Call up SBF and bought a Maxload Recoil :)

flashnando

Addicted to Softballfans
There's always going to be one that catches your eyes and your going to say "do I really need it?" but then you'll break down and get it. Heck, my team is on a 3 game L streak and we really haven't hit well in those 3 games. So what did I do this morning? Call up SBF and bought a Maxload Recoil :)

My team is very inconsistent starting with me lol

peteypab24

Addicted to Softballfans
just remember

you need at least one from every manufacturer to be a COMBATANTAT somebody WORTH having on the team and one from the others just to say you're sponsored by them to your friends.

and one in each weight depending on how far you want to hit:D:D:D

CD#5

Addicted to Softballfans
My team is very inconsistent starting with me lol

I hit lead off, I'll get my hit, and then the next girl will come up and hit it right to SS and i'm out @ 2, or I'll get on first, and then pop out, pop out, pop out. I don't know how many times this has happened to me in the past 3 games

BanjoDan

<font color="#8B3A3A">Finger Pickin' Good</font>
In a perfect world, I would have a 28oz NanoTek SP and SPA, and an Evil Bamboom. And that would be enough.

papabear66

Soy el papá grande
220, 221. Whatever it takes.

that was pretty good....funny line in a good movie;)

I have one ASA bat, one USSSA bat, and one Senior bat......I have one of each of these bats in reserve as well for the eventual broken bat that happens.....6 bats total and that will be all forever.....oh, and I don't have a bat newer than an M7598.....my Utrip and back up are Syn2's.....and my senior bat and back up are red combats....I don't like any new bats....old Freak's, Freak+'s, Synergy's, and Mayhems, are as good as bats are ever going to be:rolleyes:

bdubbew

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 5 or 6 bats, I bought them and didn't like em. When i finally find one i like, I swing it till it dies.. I swung my mutant for 4 years and now all i swing is my ssr2..