How many bombs do you think I’ll hit tomorrow?

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
I feel as though I shouldn’t give that number away because it would give a hint to my average, which sadly wasn’t 1000 on the day, but yes, you are in the running for the 10 Venmo dollars

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
So Normy, Tony1, and Yanks have until the time I get back from Dorney Park today to put in their guesses then ill dm the winner and get their Venmo informortation

Normy

I feel as though I shouldn’t give that number away because it would give a hint to my average, which sadly wasn’t 1000 on the day, but yes, you are in the running for the 10 Venmo dollars
Never thought of that. That's about all I've been doing lately is hitting outfield bombs since my finger isn't able to grip the bat like normal(I know, lame excuse). Good luck guys...I'm on the edge of my seat lol.

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
10-12

So Hiltz was the closest but he didn’t guess a homerun amount so he wasn’t in the batting average contest.

Normy pulled a Burt Reynolds on SNL celebrity jeopardy guessed a dollar amount and not a batting average so unfortunately he must be disqualified.

So Tony1 wins with a guess of .111
Private message me your Venmo name to collect your $10.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Too bad I got screwed on a technicality, I would've donated it. And everyone just assumed you'd hit 0 bombs btw.

tonys1

10-12

So Hiltz was the closest but he didn’t guess a homerun amount so he wasn’t in the batting average contest.

Normy pulled a Burt Reynolds on SNL celebrity jeopardy guessed a dollar amount and not a batting average so unfortunately he must be disqualified.

So Tony1 wins with a guess of .111
Private message me your Venmo name to collect your $10.

woohoo - don't use venmo brother, it's all good! Good job with BA!

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
Unfortunate we didn't play each other, but I think we both tied for 9th out of 7 teams in the same tourney so we have that going for us.

Country469

I don't need the admiration of internet fans to feel good about myself tho, taping yourself hitting softballs is the epitome of lame.

Playr4

Coach
Ball didn't go 400 ft. You can tell how slow your swing is and how slow the ball came off the bat. If I was to guess. You will probably get 1 HR, but you will about a 30 mph wind to accomplish that. It wont be a bomb, but barely clear the 295 foot fence. As for average? That's a tough one. Maybe .500. Being kind about the average guess. If you count errors as hits. Maybe. 600.

Best of luck

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
Ball didn't go 400 ft. You can tell how slow your swing is and how slow the ball came off the bat. If I was to guess. You will probably get 1 HR, but you will about a 30 mph wind to accomplish that. It wont be a bomb, but barely clear the 295 foot fence. As for average? That's a tough one. Maybe .500. Being kind about the average guess. If you count errors as hits. Maybe. 600.

Best of luck

295 foot fence. You guys play on little league fields? I’d bomb every AB