How many games in your season?

stepup

Coach
How many games are in your Leagues Season and how much is the league fee. Ours is 375.00 and we got 12 games and found out today that we weren't having the normal end of the year tournament. I think ours is probably less games than most leagues but the tournament always made up for it. Now I kinda feel like we are getting crapped on. Just trying to see how other leagues work.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
we have opening league tourney preseason so 4-6 games, +20 regular season, + playoffs. i think league fee is like $35/player or some crap

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
17 games, plus double elim tourney, I think it is 500, not sure, fully sponsored team

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i want to say they were $350/team but im not 100% sure. they are not posted on the local site anymore. we usually have 2-3 sponsors. we have 3 this year. each player had to pay a flat $95 this year and that was for subdye jersey, flex hat, league fee and 7 tourneys.

i just looked up coed (still posted since it starts in Aug) is $275 for 20 games season.

joncon

Addicted to Softballfans
Almost $600 and 15-17 games

There are typically 8 teams so, 7 DH's plus single elim tourney.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Were getting screwed.............

probably depends on how many teams your local leagues have. for just mens teams we have 3 divisions. 10 teams in Div1, 12 in Div2 and 9 in Div3. Then woman have 3 divisions plus church league. with that many teams it keeps the costs reasonable.

stepup

Coach
We have 6 but with a possibility of more if it were ran better. Teams come in and then some bull happens and they leave.

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
City league-$340 per team per 10 game session. In each 10 game session the top two teams that have not already qualified for the tournament become qualified, so basically the top 6 teams play in a tournament at the end.

Church league-$400 for ten games per session and an end of session tournament for the top four teams. Rainouts do not get played unless the outcome will affect tournament eligibility.

wdwlodge

Addicted to Softballfans
We play a 28 game season plus a tourney at the end of the season. Our league fee is only $100, but then we are also responsible for our field permit($250), umpire fees($400), balls($75), etc.

bfn18

Addicted to Softballfans
10 games plus playoffs which could be 3 extra games if you win it all for $550 a team.

Chimpy

Star Player
I am amazed at how cheap you guys all have it. My main league is 14 games, the team fee altogether with "resident fees" was $1000.
Another mens team I have starting up shortly in another league is 10 games, $700 total (with resident fees).

spos21ram

The Legend
24 Regular season games. Then series format for the playoffs. First two rounds are 2 of 3. Finals 3 of 5.

$1150 league fee includes:
League supplied bats
Umpires
Balls
USSSA team Registration
Insurance
Official Scorer
League Website with Stats/Standings/League Leaders, etc.
Trophy's
Prize money for league winners

spos21ram

The Legend
I am amazed at how cheap you guys all have it. My main league is 14 games, the team fee altogether with "resident fees" was $1000.
Another mens team I have starting up shortly in another league is 10 games, $700 total (with resident fees).

Some appear cheap, but often times umpires and balls are not included in that fee. So the fee is actually much higher. My league is all included so it seems pricier than some, but it includes everything.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Spring is 12 games, $600 per team, plus $10 for every "non resident" that lives outside the city........ we have a double elim tourney at the end, and it's still not enough for me :( Wish I could find a 20+ around here as well!

Fall is the same as above and then that's it till spring. So we play at least 24 games from April-August, then NOTHING till April again. Sucks!