How similar is the st100h to the scn17bh

Villeson

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm thinking of getting the st100h this off season.

Now should I get an scn17bh as my BP bat?? How similar are the swing weights, endloads, sweet spots? If they're close I'll grab one of each and just have one be a team bat/BP bat and the st100h be mine. Just to be clear, I'm not talking about pop, distance, durability. Just the swing feel.

I like to do like 95% of BP with a BP bat and then the last 5-10 cuts with my gamer just to keep me game ready.

i have both, the 17bh in a 27oz and the 100h in a 28oz, i would not say exactly the same feel but pretty close, the 17bh has a heavier enload feel to me but that is my opinion on it, seems to work though because i have the same thought process you have, it does not take long for the 100h to be hot and the durability of the 17bh is crazy, hope this helps

bfn18

Addicted to Softballfans
I think they feel very similar. The sweet spot is the same but i really cant tell on the endload cuz they are two different weights. I would say my 17bh is a little hotter right now with about 600 swings but the 100h on has about 100 swings and is not far behind. The 100h gets hotter with every hit so it might be my gamer soon.

Villeson

Addicted to Softballfans
I think they feel very similar. The sweet spot is the same but i really cant tell on the endload cuz they are two different weights. I would say my 17bh is a little hotter right now with about 600 swings but the 100h on has about 100 swings and is not far behind. The 100h gets hotter with every hit so it might be my gamer soon.

get a 17bh with the new stamp and use it, save some moola

I feel like they are very similar. Enough to have the 17BH as a BP bat.

i have both, the 17bh in a 27oz and the 100h in a 28oz, i would not say exactly the same feel but pretty close, the 17bh has a heavier enload feel to me but that is my opinion on it, seems to work though because i have the same thought process you have, it does not take long for the 100h to be hot and the durability of the 17bh is crazy, hope this helps

These were all very helpful. I'll probably get both, they could probably be had together for less then 300.

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
These were all very helpful. I'll probably get both, they could probably be had together for less then 300.

True.

The 17bh has more endload and a tad less flex, very minimal flex in both though. I have both and bp the 17bh, the 100h is crazy after 50-200 cuts depending on your swing and balls you hit. The 17bh goes forever and the 100h is no slouch for durability but will give you five times the "game ready" swings vs. the 100h