Hubbardston usssa world series qualifier

TommyMass

Addicted to Softballfans
We'll play in Hubbardston. Please take cleats off before going inside.
Who's in please: Shawno's, Bears, Pudgy's, if Jubb is in please acknowledge.
Anyone else....................thanks

Jubb21

Addicted to Softballfans
This tournament is on Bears, Pudgies, Shawnos, Jubb, Sinni's/Katman and maybe hurricanes and makepeace. The Draw is Tuesday

TommyMass

Addicted to Softballfans
Three game guarantee. Entry will be $260. Bracket will be posted on this thread by 4PM Tuesday July 12. Bat list will be same as Greater Keene Softball Lge.
Thanks & Good Luck.

TommyMass

Addicted to Softballfans
Attached is the bracket for the Hubbardston USSSA Modified Tournament. Blind draw done by my son. first team drawn was Sinn's put in game #1; second team was Pudgy's put in game #2; third was Shawno's put in game #3; fourth was Bears put in game #1 then Jubb put in game #2. This is a three game guarantee bracket . Play hard......have fun......and good luck to all!

TommyMass

Addicted to Softballfans
Hope the bracket went through as attached!! If not: 9AM Sinn's/Katman vs Bears...........11AM Pudgy's vs Jubb...............1PM Shawno's vs winner Sinni's/Katman - Bears. Games 1 through three (9am, 11am, & 1pm) all at Hubbardston Rod & Gun Club. Game #4 loser 1 vs loser #2 1:15pm @ Gardner. game #5 loser 3 vs loser 4 @ Gardner 3:30. This is not the complete Saturday schedule.

SP_DEUCE

Starting Player
the hurricanes are out of this tournament so if any team needs an extra player send me a pm or call me @ 508 335 1481.

Jubb21

Addicted to Softballfans
Def a different bracket scenario but nice field had a good time. Was tough with 5 teams but Tommy very nice guy and a good host. Congrats to my guys and see you all in canaan

TommyMass

Addicted to Softballfans
I would like to thank everyone for this past weekend's tournament. The five teams: Bears, Jubb, Pudgy's, Shawno's & Sinni's/Katman; also the Hubbardston Rod & Gun Club for hosting the event. There was a fella there, Ed that did the groundskeeping & ran the concession stand.........Thanks you very much & good job, you worked your butt off. It was appreciated. Finally thanks to Hubb League Pres. Denise for all the work she put into the Tournament. Thanks again everyone...............most of all I hope it was enjoyable to all!
Oh yea and congrat to Jubb for winning the Tournament!!! good job guys!