For Sale Huge Combat Deal

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys if you have not already please PM me it is easier for me to follow and know whom I have replied to. Eeyore no Rogo's on this but we do have them in stock shoot me a PM I will give you the best price I can thanks.

kybosh_ag

Extra Hitter
Just got my PM from Milocoman and all I have to say is WOW! As soon as I decide which bat I want I will be ordering.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
OK everyone due to Combat needing this order now I have to send it in. Did not get a lot of love for the Portents or Plagues so pretty much will order the rest. Some are very limited numbers some have decent stock so if you want something let me know ASAP. Will remove the others from the initial offering.

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
Which would be considered the "best" ASA? Portent, BHOSE, DBA or ???
My senior gamers are og gray snake 28ozEL and 1.21 Wanted 27ozEL

scstryder

Manager
Which would be considered the "best" ASA? Portent, BHOSE, DBA or ???
My senior gamers are og gray snake 28ozEL and 1.21 Wanted 27ozEL

They all hit really well, it all comes down to what fits your swing. If you like the Wanted, then the DBA would be close end load wise. The Portent is more balanced, and the BHOSE is a two piece with a slight endload. My favorite is the BHOSE.

Rallycap

Star Player
Great deal. Took this opportunity to purchase my first Combat and to get weird with it and go lighter than ever. 25.5 oz. Gonna be interesting.

FireGuyQ

Please pm me on the Greinert 275s and Rogo 275 (I know it isn't part of the great deal, just looking for the best price).

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Guys the new system does not appear to be sending any ship notices.Hit me up on PM with name and address on the order if you need tracking.

Rallycap

Star Player
Softballfans and Milocoman really came through. Got my bat today. Thanks! Feels great and can't wait to swing it.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Still going guys SBF Jake is updating the post to reflect availability so get them while you can thanks!!

Pauty

Price better be as described
o.png