Not GTG Humiston is deff NGTG

DTF#10

Addicted to Softballfans
Was supposed to buy a 10 hit 27oz B1. Sent text message, responded on time and seemed legit and good to go. Two weeks after not receiving the bat I texted again and she said she lost my address and couldn't ship it. I think BS, but I say to send me tracking asap and to ship the bat. It has been another month and no response from this person. Several pm's and text messages sent. No reply.

NOBODY DEAL WITH THIS PERSON. DEFF NOT GTG

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
Was supposed to buy a 10 hit 27oz B1. Sent text message, responded on time and seemed legit and good to go. Two weeks after not receiving the bat I texted again and she said she lost my address and couldn't ship it. I think BS, but I say to send me tracking asap and to ship the bat. It has been another month and no response from this person. Several pm's and text messages sent. No reply.

NOBODY DEAL WITH THIS PERSON. DEFF NOT GTG

I am confused, did any money actually exchange hands?

DTF#10

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes

yep, pp was sent to beckey.humiston on july1. was supposed to ship via ups ie. text. never got tracking and now only getting the run around :(

deff NGTG

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
If you want some help more details would really help. Did you send Paypal as a gift? When he is giving you the run around what exactly what is he saying? Does he admit the bat didn't ship or is he telling you its an issue with shipping? Feel free to post screenshot of texts or whatever, this board can do a good job at helping stuff like this get resolved but without details on what is happening its really hard for that to happen.

If you wanna ask his wife why he is using her paypal account to rip people off here is her Facebook account.
https://www.facebook.com/becky.humiston