hunting jersey

Shep

Addicted to Softballfans
There's a chance I would get one of each. Or if you could do one with pink accents instead of the orange.

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
what is above the antlers? eyes and nose of a skull? Thats got to go. The camo pattern is just meh to me...much better ones out there

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
I wouldn't hunt in either of those jerseys. I would like to see a camo long sleeve jersey though. Especially for dove season.

hollywood9826

The Veteran
There is a bunch of guys around my way that would them. I think they are pretty good.

Not real big on the font or the glowing eyes and nose above the skull. What's the skull of by the way?

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can you not use the official Bone Collector logo? I'm not a hunter, but I do love skulls and have noticed the actual logo. That's the tie in to the human skull. I should post it here to make this look less like nonsensical rambling, but that's what I do best.

Can you put a blood spatter somewhere in the camo portion at the bottom? I think that would look more brutal, and more like what you're going for.

If not, then I guess you couldn't hide game in the camo either. Or hide a hunter in there. Something your average person wouldn't notice, but it shows up if you really look for it. I don't understand why there isn't more of that in today's sub dyes.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
SPGADE1204_1000.jpg

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
Can you not use the official Bone Collector logo? I'm not a hunter, but I do love skulls and have noticed the actual logo. That's the tie in to the human skull. I should post it here to make this look less like nonsensical rambling, but that's what I do best.

Can you put a blood spatter somewhere in the camo portion at the bottom? I think that would look more brutal, and more like what you're going for.

If not, then I guess you couldn't hide game in the camo either. Or hide a hunter in there. Something your average person wouldn't notice, but it shows up if you really look for it. I don't understand why there isn't more of that in today's sub dyes.

Trying to stay away form using the there logo.. But i am all for adding things.. last year i had a ghosted bow hunter on the back. looked sick.. for all others thansk for the input.. going to do these in a few different colors..

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
You could always make your own logo with a fake Denzel in a hospital bed with his finger on a trigger. :D Seriously though, I really like skulls. If you decide to drop the eyes and nose above a Georgia O'Keefe style would look awesome. You could always ghost a human skull inside the deer one.