Huntsmans Senior Games / Bats

Mudcat

Addicted to Softballfans
Hi all,

I am heading to the Utah for the first time and hope to get an approved or un-approved bat list for the tournament, can anyone help here?

I see it says 1.20bpf, does this include the OG Ultra maxload, Jax'd, ect... I have a few I saved over the last many years. Also have a few veteran 1.21bpf?

Or if better, what bats would you suggest to compete with.

Thanks

Sr.Canuck

Addicted to Softballfans
Hi all,

I am heading to the Utah for the first time and hope to get an approved or un-approved bat list for the tournament, can anyone help here?

I see it says 1.20bpf, does this include the OG Ultra maxload, Jax'd, ect... I have a few I saved over the last many years. Also have a few veteran 1.21bpf?

Or if better, what bats would you suggest to compete with.

Thanks

All 1:20 bats including U2 are good to go. Must have 1:20 stamped on it

^^^ YEP ^^^^,see ya in oct jimmy.:D
jimmy i put my name in for the next week also as i'm looking to stay for the second week if possible.if ya know any teams looking for a pickup for the 50-55's,i would like to play.

Sr.Canuck

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey Dog, I decided to only play 60 and to not play 50/55 in Huntsman as it interferes with the Phoenix 60 schedule. Last year I had to miss Friday play in Phoenix as I had committed to a team in Huntsman and both teams were short players.

i was thinking about that also,just was looking if you were gonna stay.my team(dallas spurs) from here is supposed to be there(phx) also.