Huzzpuppy

huzzdog

retired
wambulence.jpg

huzzdog

retired
you know i love them. dw just started the top 10 prospects of the year.. will i make the list Andy?

huzzdog

retired
kj was listed as a prospect.. he's 50. i am good. the book don't lie. and yes maine has many talented players, i've been saying it for a long time. just not to many have what it takes inside

harborhog

Addicted to Softballfans
kj was listed as a prospect.. he's 50. i am good. the book don't lie. and yes maine has many talented players, i've been saying it for a long time. just not to many have what it takes inside

The 6 inches between your ears are what matters the most.

huzzdog

retired
that team no longer exists. we don't deserve any credit until we do something I suppose. i fully expect to do extremely well as a team this year and prove him wrong. His predictions make for nice fodder

huzzdog

retired
#26 DEI/S&S/Scott's/Easton (MA)-B
Dylan Davidson
Jeff LaHair
Matt McCraw
Aaron Guido
Todd Pease
Bruce Dady
Chris Carr
Chad McCarthy
Sean Hussey
Josh Biershenk
Matt Tindell
Daren Hunter
Joe Venturini
John Hickey
Scott Chesney
Scott Sunderland

DEI/S&S is the old Magic team with some new faces. Pitcher/Sponsor/Manager John Hickey and manager Scott Sunderland will look for young players like middle infielder Aaron Guido, center fielder Matt Tindell, and left handed slugger Chris Carr to help this team turn the corner and compete on Sunday at the USSSA 'B' Worlds.

Outlook: DEI dominated the Northeast USSSA tournaments in 2012 and won the Connecticut Major. They also won the 'B' division of the Conference Championships. Now it is time to compete with and beat a few 'A' teams, finish off all 'C' and lower opponents, and win 60-70% of their games against fellow 'B' teams. A successful season here would be a top 16 position in Conference points and a Sunday final 4 at the 'B' Worlds.

harborhog

Addicted to Softballfans
#26 DEI/S&S/Scott's/Easton (MA)-B
Dylan Davidson
Jeff LaHair
Matt McCraw
Aaron Guido
Todd Pease
Bruce Dady
Chris Carr
Chad McCarthy
Sean Hussey
Josh Biershenk
Matt Tindell
Daren Hunter
Joe Venturini
John Hickey
Scott Chesney
Scott Sunderland

DEI/S&S is the old Magic team with some new faces. Pitcher/Sponsor/Manager John Hickey and manager Scott Sunderland will look for young players like middle infielder Aaron Guido, center fielder Matt Tindell, and left handed slugger Chris Carr to help this team turn the corner and compete on Sunday at the USSSA 'B' Worlds.

Outlook: DEI dominated the Northeast USSSA tournaments in 2012 and won the Connecticut Major. They also won the 'B' division of the Conference Championships. Now it is time to compete with and beat a few 'A' teams, finish off all 'C' and lower opponents, and win 60-70% of their games against fellow 'B' teams. A successful season here would be a top 16 position in Conference points and a Sunday final 4 at the 'B' Worlds.

Not gonna happen, bunch of bums... Especially lahair, he stinks.