I finally got my LD to change a rule

Country469

Applause please, thanks thanks

After years of church league having 4 games (6:15-9:15) with one our time limits, and constantly ending an hour or so late, I suggested instead of praying on the field teams do pre game prayer before they take the field, and if they are anything but the first game of the night, pray before the game in front of them is over. So is now the same for the post game prayer. Shake hands, exit field, then pray behind back stop. First night was only 11 mins over time allotted vs the usual hour.

Just a thought for anyone out there looking to keep league night flowing in church division.

TexasTransplant

Addicted to Softballfans
Applause please, thanks thanks

After years of church league having 4 games (6:15-9:15) with one our time limits, and constantly ending an hour or so late, I suggested instead of praying on the field teams do pre game prayer before they take the field, and if they are anything but the first game of the night, pray before the game in front of them is over. So is now the same for the post game prayer. Shake hands, exit field, then pray behind back stop. First night was only 11 mins over time allotted vs the usual hour.

Just a thought for anyone out there looking to keep league night flowing in church division.

Great idea! Especially since so many of the prayers turn into sermons.