I got to swing a resmondo legit 220 last week (SBL2RU)

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
What have I been missing?

:D

Got to swing this is a game last week, and hot damn, I really liked this bat!!!! Probably going to pick one up. Felt very, very good. Hard to tell in the 4 game swings I had, but it felt a tad better to me than my Juggy I dearly love........

What's this model going to be next year? Dude said he'd sell it to me for $120, but our season ends this week until April. So picking up a new to me bat and sitting on it for 6 months is kinda pointless, as new models will be out by then.......

manusmc2

Starting Player
For $120 I still think u should pick one up for that . Great bat to have but they fail compression quick so always good to have for the league night or tournaments that don't test bats

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
I played with a guy last weekend that hit a 52 about 375-400 with a Legit. It def kills the 52's...

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Got to mash with this bad daddy again last night for 3 games. I went 12/14 with 2 triples, 2 doubles, a dinger and lots-o-singles.

Ball was flying off of the bat. I was hitting all over the field. LOVE it. I went ahead and bought it :D.

Now I have a dilemma, which one to get when the new line comes out......the orange ressy or the black fulk. I read the fulk is a 12.5 with a full oz EL......or should I just stick with this 13.5?

manusmc2

Starting Player
If your smashing w that bad boy I'd stick with it man. The more u get use to it the better it'll feel and swing.

Train44

Coach
Got to mash with this bad daddy again last night for 3 games. I went 12/14 with 2 triples, 2 doubles, a dinger and lots-o-singles.

Ball was flying off of the bat. I was hitting all over the field. LOVE it. I went ahead and bought it :D.

Now I have a dilemma, which one to get when the new line comes out......the orange ressy or the black fulk. I read the fulk is a 12.5 with a full oz EL......or should I just stick with this 13.5?

Stick to the Ressy and the 14.5" barrel...even though it will be the same EL, the Fulk will probably swing heavier because of the shorter barrel. These Legits have so little handle weight its amazing. Been swinging my Ressys since I first tried one in June...and I have NEVER been a Worth guy. I am now...lol

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
^^ Same here! I NEVER thought I would swing, and even like a worth. I can't stop holding it now. Some of the balls I hit last night were crazy. Even the fellas were like "Where has this guy been all year?" :D

Good point, I'll probably just stick with it. Been swapping around bats too much and I've swung like crap all year long, never stuck with one long enough. 14.5" barrel? Damn, I thought I read it was 13.5 somewhere.

I can't imagine the orange one coming out being any better, but I'm sure it will be the junk!

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
That Ressy is serious business. Bunch of guys in our thursday league swing em and swear by it. I really liked it myself but cant get used to the endload. Ive always preferred balanced bats.

I love when the Demarini/Easton/etc. loyalits finally get their hands on the new worths and realize what they been missing. Some of us never left! Ive seen multiple converts just in league ball this year.

That Ressy is serious business. Bunch of guys in our thursday league swing em and swear by it. I really liked it myself but cant get used to the endload. Ive always preferred balanced bats.

I love when the Demarini/Easton/etc. loyalits finally get their hands on the new worths and realize what they been missing. Some of us never left! Ive seen multiple converts just in league ball this year.

Agreed! It's a beautiful thing when it happens!

Train44

Coach

I will say, I have been playing this game a long time. I'm not a rec monster, but I'm not playing in Conference either...lol. When I find something that works, I stick to and I'm and loyal to it.

Back in the day it was Demarini, then evolved to Easton, Mizuno, a PST for 3 weeks...lol Worth just didn't seem to work for me, neither did Miken when they came out. The past 3 years, not including 2015, I was a Demarini fan boy. This year I ventured out to try different things and landed on the Ressy Legit. I will say Demarini is still king of ASA though, but Worth/Miken definitely have the edge in the NSA/USSSA side.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
I will say, I have been playing this game a long time. I'm not a rec monster, but I'm not playing in Conference either...lol. When I find something that works, I stick to and I'm and loyal to it.

Back in the day it was Demarini, then evolved to Easton, Mizuno, a PST for 3 weeks...lol Worth just didn't seem to work for me, neither did Miken when they came out. The past 3 years, not including 2015, I was a Demarini fan boy. This year I ventured out to try different things and landed on the Ressy Legit. I will say Demarini is still king of ASA though, but Worth/Miken definitely have the edge in the NSA/USSSA side.

This is a lot of me too........I like to find a bat and stick with it. Over the last few season's it's been juggies. Demarini's were the only thing I looked at and bought/tried. I just liked them.

Luckily here, we can swing either Usssa or Asa bats, with no testing, and .52/300's....I have been swinging my DNA for a while, but I can't get a solid feel for it and stay consistent. I'm either on fire, or off, and it was off most of the time. There's a guy that MASHES with my DNA that swung the ressy, and hit a nice ball with it, he said "Man, you've got to try that bat, it's amazing" and being I was in a slump, I figured what the heck. It's perfect for me :D I really enjoyed it.

I'm going to pick up an orange one when they come out, although I do like the looks of the blue one a bit better. Who cares about looks? :D

Train44

Coach
This is a lot of me too........I like to find a bat and stick with it. Over the last few season's it's been juggies. Demarini's were the only thing I looked at and bought/tried. I just liked them.

Luckily here, we can swing either Usssa or Asa bats, with no testing, and .52/300's....I have been swinging my DNA for a while, but I can't get a solid feel for it and stay consistent. I'm either on fire, or off, and it was off most of the time. There's a guy that MASHES with my DNA that swung the ressy, and hit a nice ball with it, he said "Man, you've got to try that bat, it's amazing" and being I was in a slump, I figured what the heck. It's perfect for me :D I really enjoyed it.

I'm going to pick up an orange one when they come out, although I do like the looks of the blue one a bit better. Who cares about looks? :D

Leagues here are either ASA or WSL (NSA until this year). While they don't do testing, they follow the bat rule of the specific association. It's good and bad...Good because it allows me to try more things, and I find something that can top my USA Aftermath, I will. Bad because I end up spending more money on bats to have the best for each situation...lol

As you can tell from my signature, I have to Ressy 220s now...I will be keeping those and getting the new one when it releases. I am also going to try out the BJ Fulk. If it doesn't feel as good as the Ressy I can always trade it for a Ressy...lol

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
I kinda want to do the same, get the new ressy and try the Fulk. Can move it easily.

I wouldn't mind another blue in 27oz.......any clue where some are on the cheap? I found one site for $134, but it looks shady as hell

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
B-Rad, can you post a pic of the bat you're talking about, there are so many Worth's out on the market it's hard to tell which one you're talking about...

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
I kinda want to do the same, get the new ressy and try the Fulk. Can move it easily.

I wouldn't mind another blue in 27oz.......any clue where some are on the cheap? I found one site for $134, but it looks shady as hell

Stay far far away from that site!

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Question for those in the know..........

I sold my DNA and picked up another one of these. I figured why not, what the heck? I like it

My question is, one has a rubber ring at the connection piece, the other doesn't? What's up with that?? It's just a rubber ring at the connection from barrel/handle

Some examples, not my pics:

Rubber piece:

No rubber piece:

robokill

Manager
NIW ones come with a weird rubber thing at the top of the grip that doesn't tend to stay there (and nothing at the connection area), you can slide that rubber piece up to the connection area like the person in your first pic did.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Cool! Thanks for the info. So it doesn't do/mean anything and can be removed if needed. I'll prob just push it up there so it looks like the other one.

Thanks!

manusmc2

Starting Player
B rad that rubber piece moved up to the barrel just reduces vibration. Nothing other then that it's just on the grip when it comes from the factory then slid up too by the owner if they want it to reduce vibration is all.

hawkins3

Land of the Midnight Sun

I want a couple of them as well but having a hard time finding them. Anyone???

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
First batch is hotter with the good date code...:D

I swung a buddy's 30ozer this weekend and it felt nice...kills the 52's and swings light to me...felt similar to my 27 OG DC41...

Question for those in the know..........

I sold my DNA and picked up another one of these. I figured why not, what the heck? I like it

My question is, one has a rubber ring at the connection piece, the other doesn't? What's up with that?? It's just a rubber ring at the connection from barrel/handle

Some examples, not my pics:

Rubber piece:

No rubber piece:

bird25

34/30 Club #25
B rad that rubber piece moved up to the barrel just reduces vibration. Nothing other then that it's just on the grip when it comes from the factory then slid up too by the owner if they want it to reduce vibration is all.

Very interesting. I didn't feel any difference with it at the top of the grip or at the connection piece. Just too lazy to cut it off of there.:eek:

Train44

Coach
Very interesting. I didn't feel any difference with it at the top of the grip or at the connection piece. Just too lazy to cut it off of there.:eek:

Agreed...I have one with the rubber around the connection and one where it was cut off. I notice no difference between the 2...

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
This bat versus the JH Legit of the same year....not a worth guy but won a raffle and have my choice. Are they both hot just a preference of endload being the difference?