I hate thieves.....

CRope1

Tiger til I Die!
That is the exact reason I do not go up to gastonia to play. Things get stolen up there all the time it seems.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
someone stole my fritos and hostess cupcake outta my lunch in the locker room one time. they left my crappy soggy sandwich for me tho. i was pissed

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
true story simms. i also had a dallas cowboys starter jacket and walkman stole outta my same locker. my own fault tho cause i'd leave the lock unscrambled so i could just open the locker without doing the whole combo.

im glad the cowboys jacket got stolen cause i wasnt a true fan. i just wanted to look cool. my mom was upset tho cause she got it for me for xmas and i only had it for like a week.

I lizzie skin all of my bats and mark my name on all of them discretely just in case. Odds are if stolen I won't ever find it, but just in case some kid busts out the bat next week I can prove it's mine and then shove it straight up their ass and turn them into a living corndog.

:::Beer shot out of my nose:::

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
someone stole my fritos and hostess cupcake outta my lunch in the locker room one time. they left my crappy soggy sandwich for me tho. i was pissed

If someone stole my cupcake from me in Elementary School, I would do a drive-by on my Big Wheel and take that sucka out!

Update on the bat: A guy on the team I played with this past weekend has my bat. Someone else (on that same team) took the bat, and this guy got it back from him (I guess they basically told the dude to not be a damn thief, and give it back).. He is going to give me the bat back this weekend at NSA State..

So, I appreciate all the offers (even one guy was going to give me a bat at no charge).. Yall were looking out for a board brother!

lx_2nv

Coach
I guess a happy ending - but stil sad someone tried to steal it. He still should become a living corndog.

TrippySticks11

Star Player
I guess a happy ending - but stil sad someone tried to steal it. He still should become a living corndog.

The guy who took it was playing on our team (I was not there this weekend) and he has never played with us before. Needless to say the commissioner has spoken and a lifetime ban from our team is what he'll get :D. Just hate that one guy who never plays with us did that now it makes the rest of our team look bad. No one on our team has ever nor will they ever take someone elses bat ESPECIALLY if they are playing with us. Sorry that happened to you Dakota

whogotz

dilligaf?
good outcome for this. reminds me of a local known bat thief - have seen him come close to getting stomped out. he was warned to stay away from our dugout

QBA-RCN

Getting older sucks!!
The guy who took it was playing on our team (I was not there this weekend) and he has never played with us before. Needless to say the commissioner has spoken and a lifetime ban from our team is what he'll get :D. Just hate that one guy who never plays with us did that now it makes the rest of our team look bad. No one on our team has ever nor will they ever take someone elses bat ESPECIALLY if they are playing with us. Sorry that happened to you Dakota

Make his name public so the other ballplayers from SC can spread the word not to let this jack-hole get on any other team.

Last edited:

Stretch19

Grow up
Make his name public so the other ballplayers from NC can spread the word not to let this jack-hole get on any other team.

hes from SC, the fine folks in the state of NC would never stoop to this low of a level...we leave these kind of things up to the red headed step children in SC

QBA-RCN

Getting older sucks!!
hes from SC, the fine folks in the state of NC would never stoop to this low of a level...we leave these kind of things up to the red headed step children in SC

Well played good sir. Didn't realize my typo. LOL!! Changing it now.

true story simms. i also had a dallas cowboys starter jacket and walkman stole outta my same locker. my own fault tho cause i'd leave the lock unscrambled so i could just open the locker without doing the whole combo.

im glad the cowboys jacket got stolen cause i wasnt a true fan. i just wanted to look cool. my mom was upset tho cause she got it for me for xmas and i only had it for like a week.

Man, that's rough. Starter jackets were where it was it back in the day. I had somebody jack my Chicago Bears in like 2nd grade. Same deal too, my Mom was mad cause it was Christmas present. My brother felt bad and tried to give me his Vikings jacket. I told him, "No, they suck." I would've been pissed about the Walkman for sure. Smh.

scabnews

Addicted to Softballfans
I got my Oakleys stolen out of my bag when I played on a throw together tourney team a couple of weeks ago. Got them back Monday. Planning a special event for the guy that swiped them at the next tourney. Gonna be pretty special.

lx_2nv

Coach
True Story - I got alcohol poisoning first day of senior week and someone stole the condom out of my wallet and was banging a chick in my bed. They also stole $500 in cash, cologne, cds and 2 pairs of oakleys...But the rubber pissed me off.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
True Story - I got alcohol poisoning first day of senior week and someone stole the condom out of my wallet and was banging a chick in my bed. They also stole $500 in cash, cologne, cds and 2 pairs of oakleys...But the rubber pissed me off.

Was the cologne High Karate? That is some good ****!

Glitch

Starting Player
Glad to hear this had a happy ending. A way we've always prevented something like this happening is to have the gf of someone on the team keep the book and always stay in the dugout. Theres been a few times where people haven't seen her and wandered in. Always ends up like this:
leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif